"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone and probably should be forgotten.

I mean I thought it was common knowledge by now that the Civilization series is, as @e350tb puts it: "Whig History: The Game".

wow who could have thought a genre predicated on imperialism, colonialism, genocide, environmental degradation, etc etc could have issues? truly. inconceivable.

Going to try to run a Delta Green one-shot tonight if I can get three to five people on board. Character creation is quick. If you're interested, I'll give you an invite to the Discord server.

We doing this again folks. Discord, Roll20, voice, Tuesday or Wednesday ~5PM EST (still hammering out the specific day). If you're interested, let me know

Spoiler :

It's a good thing the dance video competition is no longer a way to decide battles like it was in IOT III, or I'd perhaps have a small advantage...

Speaking of old games, IOT's 10th anniversary is in less than 2 months, who all is feeling old? Currently mulling over whether or not I should do anything for it...

It's a good thing the dance video competition is no longer a way to decide battles like it was in IOT III, or I'd perhaps have a small advantage...
Re-list "Ask Sonic" or we riot.

Found something while browsing the interwebs:

Reminded me of Alied for some reason

Started an NES [narrative based game - stats minimal with the goal being narrative input, but if you aren't into churning out stories the bare minimum would be to submit orders making use of them] over on the NES thread. All here who feel like they might find it interesting or who want to give it a try and participate are most welcome (looking at you Ninjacow :p). I don't have any problem with inexperienced players, and as it is my first game as a GM any new person giving NES a try for the first time will be sharing in the learning experience :)

Do note firstly that your submission if you do join should be appropriate for the game. If it is not, I have clearly stated on the ruleset/introduction that I will ask you to reapply. Secondly since it takes time to write an update of sufficient quality I have given myself a goal of one update every two months as an average, so for people who are busy with real life this might be the kind of game for you.

The link is here

Zajebi.

I was looking through old lists of mafia players to see whom I could recruit for the game in my signature, and I found some suspicious activity by former suspects of mafiosity in this corner of the world. Remembering that I haven't played an IOT since, IIRC, 2012, I felt a spike of curiosity.

Well, we stopped developing our rulesets in a vacuum apart from all other games. IOTXXIII is literally just Fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom