Double Romolus in production list?

Danwood

Warlord
I've seen 2 Romolus (single unit /per civ from roman culture) listed in my production list :rolleyes:

Probably a double? or intended?

It's most likely a bug we're currently trying to sort out that involves how the production popup somehow interacts with Sub-Combat categories. I'm not sure why its doing it and it doesn't ALWAYS do so but I'm wondering if it has to do with something that takes place at the point we modify the production speed by CC. Out of curiosity, if you can still see this problem, is there a difference in the amount of rounds it shows it takes to build them?

If you're still able to show the issue, a savegame for analysis would be helpful.

It's most likely a bug we're currently trying to sort out that involves how the production popup somehow interacts with Sub-Combat categories. I'm not sure why its doing it and it doesn't ALWAYS do so but I'm wondering if it has to do with something that takes place at the point we modify the production speed by CC. Out of curiosity, if you can still see this problem, is there a difference in the amount of rounds it shows it takes to build them?

If you're still able to show the issue, a savegame for analysis would be helpful.

DAMN iìve just reformatted and lost the save, DAAAAMN i really wanted to help solving the issue(s), i can just report it was not just Romolous who was redoundant, also other heroic units later were.

I'm starting a new game right now, will surely upload it as the bug shows.

Oh, ive found the save in a backup of my system i forgot including also documents files!

Note 2 things: not only Romolous, also Alaric the Goth is redundant

Lots of civs are in anarchy, according to dynamic civs name modcomp, this is continuing since quite some turns, maybe a bug?

Here, get the save :goodjob:

Attachments

• 4 - Danwood BC-2093.rar
    2 MB · Views: 40
I've seen the same thing in two different games. The double is however only in the quick list, if you open the city window there isn't two Romulus to choose from. I've also seen everybody showing up having a provisional government aswell, except myself. They are not really as they seem to research and build stuff like normal. Some kind of bug in the dynamic civ code perhaps?

Top Bottom