1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Download and Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Dec 11, 2009.

1. seizer

seizer Warlord

Not sure if this is a bug, but I was able to build a "House Ghallanda Enclave". Noble houses of erebus gameoption was not turned on.

2. MiKa523

MiKa523 Nerdish by Nature

Almost forgot:
    In my last game I had creation mana + guardian nearby my capital and that unit was throwing around with the oasis feature like it's getting money for it.
    Not only had I "farms" on "unmineable" hills, but there were also oasis tiles created on peaks and on valuable ressources.

3. DioAurion

DioAurion Warlord

The text on my religion screen is a bit screwy. The far left column where it says 'holy city' and 'influence' is overlapping the fellowship of the leaves column.

4. JoMac

JoMac Chieftain

Quick question - I installed 7.2 - the shortcut icon isn't showing up on my desktop. There use to be a box to check during the install for placing the shortcut icon on the desktop, didn't see it this time. Reloaded just to see if it was a load problem. No joy. I was able to play by choosing "launch now" after the downlaod. I went into the WM folder to find the .exe to start the game, I can't find it. How do I get the shortcut on my desktop? Or where do I find the .exe to launch it from the WM folder? On a seperate note - Matzl(sp?) city screen has the Kuraites(sp?) background.

5. Breez

Breez King

I had the same issue. I created a icon by copying one for Orbis and editing the line from "Orbis" to FFH Wildmana (or what ever the exact name of the Wildmana mod folder is)

6. Y T

Y T Kourier

@JoMac:
    Theres no exe inside the modfolders.
    All mods get started by adding the modfolder to the BTS exe.

So, when u check the properties of e.g. the shortcut to FFH in the targetfield it looks similar like this:
    "x:\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod=\Fall from Heaven 2

Make a copy of the FFH shortcut & for Wildmana you simply exchange the last part to the name of the WM folder, looking like this:
    "x:\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod=\FFH Wild Mana

Bah, Breez beat me to it!^^

7. Sephi

Sephi Deity

you need a shortcut from the beyondthesword.exe with this as target

"whateverBTSPathYouHave\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod=\FFH Wild Mana

8. Sephi

Sephi Deity

not only you. I accidently removed the Icon creation from the script for the Full Install.

9. JoMac

JoMac Chieftain

Roger. Thanks for the help. It was kicking my !@#$!@# last night trying to find the .exe for it.

10. Oneluv

Oneluv Warlord

Is it safe to assume Lunatics remain "crazed" despite the Asylums new ablility to remove the "enraged" promotion?

That is...The lunatics' strength is intended to come from their being crazy:crazyeye: not from any particular strengths they may otherwise possess ?

11. Fafnir13

Fafnir13 King

Lunatics are a waste of hammers ever since the new enraged mechanic was introduced. :cringe:

What it looks like is Asylums will allow you to amass lunatics in a city without worrying about them running off in inane directions. They'll still do that, but now only once you march them out.

12. Neomega

Neomega Deity

Maybe they should be given HN, and permanent rage, that might be fun, chaotic and crazy.

13. Fafnir13

Fafnir13 King

And xp for the enemy at the cost of your hammers. :p

14. Ash_Highwind

Ash_Highwind Chieftain

Does that mean that every civ can get adventures like the Grigori?
    If so, i hope for an gameoption to disable, because it will take one of the uniques of them.

by the way can you add the abilitiy from rystic?

I would do it myself, but i was unable to do - because of incompetence *smile*- i dont understand phyton and/or xml so well

Best regards Ash

15. Jenaelha

Jenaelha fields of Elanor

The one time I play Hyborem and 3 of the horsemen spawn in my neighbor the Clan's land. The Clan, like me are a peace with the Barbs but they are Good alignment with Ji. So, the Clan, thier vasal and me share a large continent peacably with the horsemen, but not with each other, we're at war. The horsemen haven't moved from where they spawned 30 turns or so ago.
    I was hoping for some major help destroying the world when the horsemen arrived, but I guess their either land locked or enjoying the local entertainment with an AC of 70+.

16. DioAurion

DioAurion Warlord

I had the same AI horseman problem on my illians game. Stephanos sat out on a barbarian island and happily watched while mulcarn waged war with the infernals. He never left his barbarian island.

17. Medicine_Man_55

Medicine_Man_55 Warlord

I suppose Sephi is going to do what he prefers with his mod, but I also agree that adventurer guilds should be restricted to the Grigori. Perhaps the ability to found one with a level 6+ unit could be restricted to them?

18. Oneluv

Oneluv Warlord

I could warm to the idea if instead of level 6+ unit to found it took 12+ and a mid-tech like honor. Introduce the Adv. G. to the masses later in the game and give the Grigori a good run-up before their strength gets dilluted.

Thanks Fafnir for the info on the asylum. I like the idea of being able to keep the lunatics caged until you open the gates. :goodjob: I may use lunatics again. I can't remember; Do Lunatics get a nerf to their city defender stats? Being locked in a cage isn't exactly good for defense; and if allowed to freely defend outside the asylum walls would they then not become randomly enraged and un-reliable?

19. Neomega

Neomega Deity

No, if they are HN, they will not attack you, so they aren't really your enemy, more like they are barbarians you have an alliance with. But they will just go out and cause damage to your neighbors, you can't choose who. And I like the lockup idea too.

20. Sephi

Sephi Deity

I doubt a non grigori civ is able to get more than 1-2 adventurers. Grigori will get a lot of unique stuff (diverse trait, new UB, special ability for luonnotar, unique equipment), I wouldn't worry about them.