Download and Current Changelog

Doesn't seem to work for Jurla, still good aligned.

Here's how religion affects alignment:

RoK: Evil -> Neutral. Neutral and Good, no change.
OO: Good -> Neutral. Evil and Neutral, no change.
FoL: No change.
Empyrean & Order: Automatically Good, no matter your former alignment.
Ashen Veil: Automatically Evil, no matter your former alignment.

Can't remember about Esus, but I imagine it's the same as AV.

better, but still wrong ;)

Empy works like RoK, Esus used to be like OO but I think it doesn't affect alignment anymore since you never truly adopt it as your state religion.

RoK and Empyrean change evil to neutral; Esus and OO change good to neutral. Change occurs as soon as the religion is adopted.

Note to self: read next page before replying :(.

So I want and am currently FoL. I want my alignment to be neutral though. So to get the desired effect, if I adopt OO, then later switch back to FoL will I remain neutral? Or would I go back to my previous alignment?

So I want and am currently FoL. I want my alignment to be neutral though. So to get the desired effect, if I adopt OO, then later switch back to FoL will I remain neutral?

Yes. The only way to change neutral alignment to something else is adopting AV or Order.

new versions of erebuscontinents mapscript included (made by Seven05)
Yay!

On a side note, any updates I make should just plug right into Wild Mana without any issues. If you find that you need to change something for compatability let me know and I can put it in the base mapscript so all you have to do in the future is drop in the latest version.

I have your Faerie civ included and all of the support I've added for RiFE is smart enough to detect when those features don't exist so it doesn't try to apply them. I can easily do the same for Wild Mana (or any other mod for that matter).

"major rework of Event probabilities! Many of the "once every 50 games" events are a lot more likely to happen (Amurite Trial, Calabim refugess, Margaland, Mary Morbus, etc.), affluent dukes, star signs, mushrooms and some other events are less likely to happen."

awesome! are you also going to change Acheron, Orthus and Zarcaz so that they work like that instead of always being in the game?

oh, and yay for the water critters coming back :D

on the topic of events, some of them definitely need some tweaking.

the minister koun events for example should get a decreased chance to happen, they can bring some spice to the game if they happen every once in a while but right now they're way too common considering the big impact they have on the game.

some of the events need tweaks to make choices more meaningful. the harpy event for example, where there is no reason at all NOT to choose the great bard. another one is the one in which you can choose between nothing, supplies or a great engineer and the GE only costs a little bit more than the supplies, so there's no reason not to choose him. I'm sure you can think of others that need tweaking, these are just the ones I remember right now :lol:

Gekko: Why would you want your capitol to suffer 15 turns of riot for one lousy worthless bard? Sure, if it is in some remote fishing village, sure, but there IS OFTEN reason to kill the bard with every sword within reach.

Oh, and if you have 74 gold when the event comes around, then the supplies will have to suffice.

your capitol will never ever suffer 15 turns of riot. you will use the great bard to culture bomb, which gets rid of all the revolt turns. so it's actually a free culture bomb.

if we're going to nerf GoN, maybe we should also nerf StW the way FF did ( population costs 1.5, not 1 ) , since they are roughly equally uber.

Actually, the perfect exploit is to have one of the early disciple units, whatever they're called, like the Thane. Their little 20pt mini culture bomb has the same effect, ends revolts immediately. That way you can save the free bard for the FoL shrine unless you really, really want tha 4k culture.

Actually, the perfect exploit is to have one of the early disciple units, whatever they're called, like the Thane. Their little 20pt mini culture bomb has the same effect, ends revolts immediately. That way you can save the free bard for the FoL shrine unless you really, really want tha 4k culture.

that lil' exploit allows to pacify freshly conquered cities immediately too.

Guardian of nature will become pretty useless to non-elves with the nerf, and FoL is already very much geared towards Elves. IMHO a cap on the amount of happiness that it gives would be better, that way it's balanced for everyone since the Elves no longer get a crazy amount of happiness from it.

Patch 7.5 (breaks saves)
  • Major War AI improvements by Skyre Noktis
  • Translations by Saathei
  • TXT key fixes by Graywarden
  • merged Expanded FFH events mod (made by Ostar/Blackimperator)
  • major rework of Event probabilities! Many of the "once every 50 games" events are a lot more likely to happen (Amurite Trial, Calabim refugess, Margaland, Mary Morbus, etc.), affluent dukes, star signs, mushrooms and some other events are less likely to happen.
  • fixed an issue with remove jungle
  • fix: Display of Text for Flexible/Increasing Difficulty
  • fix: issue with unit power calculation
  • fix: workers won't degroup when in danger
  • fix: spawning of wildmana minions
  • fix: Infernal can build Death Knights
  • lots of minor fixes here and there (thanks for bug reporting)
  • Clan of Embers workers can remove jungle faster
  • Distribution of Alignments amoung leaders more equal (there were a bit too many good leaders amoung the neutral civs)
  • new versions of erebuscontinents mapscript included (made by Seven05)
  • balseraphs festival of the freaks gives happiness from ale instead of marble
  • Bannor Conquest Civic moved from cultural values to civ specivic Civics.
  • Ljosalfar Worldspell: Treants will start with ActivityType Sleep.
  • Faeries: more natural Forestspread (forest can only spawn if forest is nearby and spreadchance depends on total forests nearby), forest will only spread with Summer Court Civic.
  • Archeron: Cost increased from 25 to 100 :hammers:
  • Captured Stags can create stag camps
  • Captured Scorpions can be sacrificied to give posioned Weapons to a unit stack
  • Animal Husbandry has no Prereq tech anymore
  • Victory Option Omnipotence added
  • fishing villages give less commerce
  • Naval Techs increase yields of fishing villages and pirate ports (mostly commerce)
  • Spelldelay will scale with Gamespeed
  • more Items "made by tesb" merged
  • Joining the Cult of Esus is now only triggered by the ritual (so no one joins "accidently" by researching deception)
  • Malakim: Floodplains won't spawn on tiles with a bonus
  • Malakim: All units start with Nomad Promotion
  • Esus Heal miracle only affects caster
  • Gameoption no barbarians spawn in visibility will also block lair creation
  • Malakim: desert economy yields slightly reduced
  • Spell Slow is less easy to resist
  • Guardian of Nature, Lost Lands give 0.25 happiness per feature (instead of 1), display in Civilopedia is currently broken (will show 0)
  • Scholars of House Cannith have access to unique Spells like Wall of Fire
  • House Lyrandar, Thurunni and Guild of the Nine temporarily removed until they are fully designed
  • Offer Support mechanic of Noble Houses changed. It fully depends now on the actions of a player rather than just tech discoveries.

Top Bottom