1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Download and Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Damn. Well, it's Promise (Reprise) by Akira Yamaoka, and is actually in one of the Silent Hill games.

2. tesb

tesb Chieftain

3. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Yes, but lower quality than what we have. ;)

Lots of music like that used for the Ordo Machinarum.

4. BlackArchon

BlackArchon Chieftain

Use http://keepvid.com/ and download this youtube video, this is my way to solve this problem. ;)

5. Exoder

Exoder Chieftain

Little idea on AI, how about making sort of 'pillage crew' minor stacks which would travel with the main stack of doom and just pillage all arround, if enemy is close to same army size(cant defeat easily). atm for example kurios have huge chargers stack which is quite useless in taking cities due to good defences, but they just almost wont use them to pillage - the only real way for them to win the war. Such group would consist of fast 3+ movement point units which would just let the main stack move whe it is intended, do their job and get back to the stack on the same turn.

btw
    austrin summoned pegasus can pillage, with its huge speed they can(and do) simply devastate enemy lands... isnt it too overpowered for free unit?
    btw2
    while playing jotnar i completed blood of the phoenix, and after that promoted some units to titans. after death the titan would ressurect in the capital, but his immortality would be lost(wont come back on next turn as well)
    btw3
    in the same game lanun used hemah to give expirience to my units(just attacked some of my x10 stronger units... he died ofcourse)
    btw4
    in the same game i had odd bug - after the turn would complete, the mouse pointer would stay 'waiting', most game options would be locked. after save/load this continues. only way i found to continue the game is worldbuilder->save->load but this does much harm - for example all great ppl points get reset, all production memory as well
    btw5
    why wouldnt ai kill enemy units near their cities, if its absolutely safe for them?

6. julko

julko Chieftain

*Spell Sanctify removes Haunted Lands
    *Spell Sanctify removes Necropolis (reduces AC by 3)
    - this is not working in my 8.02 Bannor game.
    - used to get lots of MAFs on previous versions at turn ~300 on large map, now playing large map, turn 450 and no MAF at all! Thank you Sephi for optimalization effort, finally I can enjoy epic games.

7. tesb

tesb Chieftain

@exoder the blood of the phoenix promotion is a one time only buff.
    only units which are truly immortal keep this ability (like Valkyries, Immortals ect.)

8. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

Uploaded Patch 8.03, another small bugfix patch

9. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

nothing super important, but imho dwarven boar riders should be made stronger to make up for the 2 movement, right now they are pretty useless ;)

10. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

should cultureflipping cities be easier? many times I've had enemy cities completely surrounded by my culture which would take a looong time to finally revolt. feels underwhelming.

11. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

shouldn't necropolis be explorable instead of pillageable? I guess you could give them the same result list as barrows, but with only big bad or big good results allowed ;)

12. tesb

tesb Chieftain

and it would be a nice touch if necropolis would spawn haunted lands :)

13. Otiose

Otiose Chieftain

Haunted lands have that little commerce boost along with a slight health drop (I think) it wouldn't be much trouble if a few tiles converted due to skeletons attacking improvements and. . . they look really nice with the necropolis improvement on 'em.

14. Otiose

Otiose Chieftain

Has anyone had trouble with the new Forest Preserve Improvement? (req. Hidden Paths and Ancient Forests) I haven't been able to build one as of yet. Lumbermills on ancient forests module installed, could that be the issue?

15. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

16. tesb

tesb Chieftain

17. tesb

tesb Chieftain

is there any way i can change the opening music theme i am starting to go insane, when testing stuff ? :)

18. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

either change the theme ingame or go to Assets\sounds\sountrack and change openingmenu.mp3 to whatever you want

19. tatva

tatva Chieftain

not true: the opening music is "Innocent Child", inside the "empy" folder.
    I had to test every song to find it.

20. tatva

tatva Chieftain