Download and Current Changelog

Patch 7.10 (break saves)
  • Added modcomp Show hidden AI Attitude Values (via Gameoption) http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=335966
  • Building help will display actual effects, for example courthouse shows how much gold is saved from the lower maintenance (merged from recent BUG mod)
  • Fix Summoned Hyborem (for real now, tested)
  • Fix Rounding Error for feature Growth (ancient Forest mostly)
  • Fix WorldWonder University now requires Scholarship civic
  • noble House of Cannith is Unitcombat Adept and starts with channeling 1
  • Fix Pasture can be build on bonus Bison
  • temporary Fix: AI will never convert away from their favorite Religion (I had changed that recently but it seems it causes more issues than it helps)
  • AI_DIPLO_THANKS entries for a few leaders fixed (let me know if you find other problems with the diplo texts of the new leaders)
  • Fix Pirates won't spawn in Lanun Pirate Ports if Lanun are at war with Pirates
  • Rounding of City Production is now more logical. 1 hammer +20% is 1 (same as before) and 1 Hammer -20% is also 1 (was 0 before).
  • fix moved display of Flexible Difficulty Text (shouldn't interfere with scoreboard now)
  • fix a weird (and very rare) WoC
  • fix languages other than english will work (but missing translation)
  • fix Noble Houses of Erebus are tied correctly to their buildings
  • fix Shipyard building
  • more mana gameoption: Kuriotates start with creation mana instead of a second sun mana

Thanks for the update. I'd suggest changing the first line of the first post from "7.01" to "7.10" to avoid confusion.

sweeeeeeet!

and now, a minor suggestion for the next version: give Saverous the waterwalking promo. after all, he IS just a buffed up drown, and it makes him oh so much more fun to use along with a stack of them, instead of needing a ship to carry just him around while your cultists and stygians/drowns can happily waterwalk.

[to_xp]Gekko;8738947 said:
sweeeeeeet!

and now, a minor suggestion for the next version: give Saverous the waterwalking promo. after all, he IS just a buffed up drown, and it makes him oh so much more fun to use along with a stack of them, instead of needing a ship to carry just him around while your cultists and stygians/drowns can happily waterwalk.

I cast summon MagisterCaltuum!!! :D

MagisterCaltuum?

Saverous is not a drown, he is a Thrall. He is a living man possessed by a demon in the employ of the Burnt Priest. He is covered in demonic runes that give him superhuman strength, although they cause him great pain and drain him of all energy after each activation. (The drain and pain don't matter much when a demon is in control.) I don't think the runes let him walk on water though, or make him not need to breath air like drowns. The main use of this giant of a man was intimidating, disciplining, and executing the Burnt Priest's less loyal slaves.

In the lore, Saverous is eventually freed from the Burnt Priest and becomes a friend (perhaps an unofficial squire) of Valin Phanuel.

I don't see much justification for giving Saverous Water Walking.

Personally, I think that Cultists should loose Water Walking, and that Speakers should have a spell that can give a temporary Water Walking promotion to their whole stack.

I prefer to allow any living, non-immortal, probably non-world/national unit limited melee units to become a Drown, with strength based on that of the unit before the transformation. These would however not upgrade to anything.

Obviously, with these changes OO is no longer an early powerhouse but is much more impressive in the late game.

Game is crashing on me every time I try to start it.

Are of the options being problematic right now?

Found out the cause: if your game somehow resets below normal difficulty, it crashes since you don't have settings below normal.

(it switched without me knowing, caused the crash)

Excellent update.

The most desired thing I'd want to see for Wildmana now is a code cleanup. I have noticed that while Wildmana is smart and varied, it also has the memory allocation issues of pre-code cleanup base FFH2.

Version 7.10, Auric Ascended has only +1 affinity for Ice mana, whilst Tyranis Ascended has +10 affinity.

Bug? 7.10. I still have the flex level blocking the info in the lower right portion of the screen. You still must select flex difficulty in order to get the unrestricted leaders to work.

I'll try to remember the issue with the unrestricted leaders.

Copying the Frozen module will damage a lot (python isn't modular).

I have noticed that the AI doesn't really use religious special units, aside from priests. Not a real big issue, I suppose, although I miss having to deal with piles of Diseased Corpses when fighting an Ashen Veil civilization.

for me shipyards are working fine

Patch 7.11 (doesn't break saves)
  • fixes a possible CTD introduced by a fix in Patch 7.10
  • fixes a few minor issues with Scions

reuploaded 7.11 with a little fix for feature upgrade chance (Ancient Forest)

for me shipyards are working fine

Hey Sephi,

Thinking I may have messed something up while working on my spells module, I installed a fresh copy of WildMana (7.11) onto my laptop which hasn't seen any development work or tweaks to the base game. I also couldn't see the Shipyard building in that game (although it's available in the World Builder). Everything looks good in the WildMana XML, so I took a look in the other Modules.

Looks like FFHPlus has the <iCost> of the Shipyard set to -1 in FFHPLUS_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml. If I change this to a positive value it shows up as it should. It looks like this is the issue preventing it from appearing?

:( I forgot the remove that file from the installer. You can delete it, I had to rename a few XML files to fix loading errors on a few OS. The file is replaced by BUILDING_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml which should also be in the folder.

Okay, will do!

Also in that same folder I see these files:

• FFHPLUS_CIV4BuildingClassInfos
    FFHPLUS_CIV4BuildingInfos
    FFHPLUS_CIV4BuildingsSchema
    FFHPLUS_CIV4SpellInfos
    FFHPLUS_CIV4UnitSpellSchema

It looks as though all these have corresponding BUILDING_* files. Should all those mentioned FFHPLUS xml files be removed?

I'm off work today and have plenty of time on my hands, would it be of any assistance if I were to remove what files were needed and repackage the WildMana installation? I'd just need the install config file for it and I should be able to repackage and upload somewhere.

If not I completely understand, just wanted to make the offer because i know your hands are full!

Top Bottom