Download, installation instructions & troubleshooting

Hi, I installed the mod and played it just fine. However, I've run into some problems. When I played it the materiel and personel stockpile and income are displayed just fine but when I load the game the next day, all of the stockpile and income were displayed at 0. It said to wait for data initialization but it never changed. My unit can heal just fine but it's bugging me that I can't see the stockpile. Can you tell me if there's something wrong? Thanks.

Hi, I installed the mod and played it just fine. However, I've run into some problems. When I played it the materiel and personel stockpile and income are displayed just fine but when I load the game the next day, all of the stockpile and income were displayed at 0. It said to wait for data initialization but it never changed. My unit can heal just fine but it's bugging me that I can't see the stockpile. Can you tell me if there's something wrong? Thanks.

Can you post your Lua log in the bug reports section after playing a turn or two with that problem ?

(see this post for the lua.log)

HI, I recently downloaded the mod and started up a game but had to leave shortly after I started it. I try to load that game back in and I cant as I get loads of error messages saying that it cant load certain files.

Are you loading from the mod's menu ?

I can't help you with that modification, you'll have to ask nokmirt.

Update civ5 if you're on windows, I've also edited the OP to make it clear (now that Mac can use the workshop) that the mod is not Mac compatible as it use a custom DLL which can' be loaded on the Mac version.

I have been playing for weeks and everything is fine but for some reason today everytime i activate in the ''mods screen'' i just get an infinite loading loop, im running ver 44 with data files v5

How to update civ 5?

look up how to update games on steam

if you dont have the steam ver , look up the patch for the latest ver online

Hey. Great mod. I've seen all the let's plays of it and I want to play it for myself. Steam workshop doesn't work for me so I got the manual download. I enable the mod the two files. My game is up to date. I have al the docs which are also up to date.(including bnw and g&k. I have the latest version of both the mod files but when I launch the game, it says that the dll file is not activated.i try to downgrade to lower versions,delete the cache,and check that I don't have an extra copy in there but it says the same thing. I followed your install instructions properly multiple times. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me

Hi, I have a problem, I instaled r.e.d. ww2 mod and everything works ok, but in load scenarios section i see only Stalingrad and huge Europe map 1939 scenarios. I don't see small Europe and others. My MODs file looks like this http://prntscr.com/9geyjl

I ask for help,

ty Geps

I am getting error installing mod or something with this one "R.E.D. WWII Data Files" the R.E.D. WWII Edition downloaded fine, so I did it a different way, I deleted ww2 edition and tried to just dl data files and I don't think I got an error "probably did" then I added the edition into it, still says need data so I retried to dl the data file but still getting something "error installing mods/mod" I would really like to try this out. Thank you.

Everything is in my MODS folder the "R.E.D. WWII Data Files (v 5).civ5mod" did not extract into a folder like "R.E.D. WWII Edition (v 44)" did. Here what it looks like http://prntscr.com/9kcxm0

Note: Yet (not) another world map is not enabled to make sure it doesn't mess with the ww2.

Hello. I finally got the mod to download correctly. Stalingrad was very enjoyable. However the other scenario keeps crashing during the speech phase of the initial loading screen. I have no other mods running and experimented with the checkboxes to see if any of them were the cause of the constant game crashes during the load screen for the main WW2 scenario in this mod. How can I fix this? Please and thank you for your help, I bought Civ5 because of this mod.

I downloaded the mod, it appears in the mod menu, but when i enter the mod - there is only the single game option ( no custom game ) which means i can't play it. Also in the mod menu- i can't "enable" the game ( you know the green tick on the right, because ''the mod is missing required dependencies" ) Could really use some help.

I have a question. I got the mod and extracted the civ5mod files. They showed up fine in the mods section and I thought it was working until I loaded the mod after enabling it. Then it said my game version was less than the minimal, which doesn't make sense because I believe I have the latest version although I may be wrong.

I have a question. I got the mod and extracted the civ5mod files. They showed up fine in the mods section and I thought it was working until I loaded the mod after enabling it. Then it said my game version was less than the minimal, which doesn't make sense because I believe I have the latest version although I may be wrong.

The minimum game build is 1.0.3.279 AFAIK

Top Bottom