DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION Here

well i have a crack and i can play the game fine, except all i really play is rhyes and now i cant do that. :sad:

no ive downloaded the patch off this site, and also the new RFC.
the patch isnt updating my game, so RFC doesnt work.

Hi,all. I like playing Rhye's scenario mod and I want to play on Rhye's map in normal single player mod. Please, help me find Rhye's map! I have Civ4 v.3.17. It is a very excellent map.

Hi,all. I like playing Rhye's scenario mod and I want to play on Rhye's map in normal single player mod. Because it has a big Europa map. Please, help me find Rhye's map! I have Civ4 v.3.17. It is a very excellent map.

There was a conversion once, buried in the forum. I guess I can do it again, if it's that obscure now...

Rhye, do you think you could put in the First Post, what the current release ID's are and when you released it, the download page isn't always clear.

i'm a bit confused, so whats the latest RFC version? is it still 1181?

I had to reinstall BTS on a new computer and had to delete the newer versions of RFC. Just to remind myself I know that the game comes with an old version of RFC so can I just install 1184 first, or do I need to download other file first?

Top Bottom