DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION Here

go to the Civ4 directory (the default one is C:\Program Files\Firaxis\Civilization 4) , search for \Beyond the sword\Mods sufolders, you will find there a new subfolder called Rhye's and Fall of Civilization. Delete it, and extract the archived 1.184 version in the same directory (Beyond the sword\Mods). To do it, move the file you downloaded in this directory, right click it, and choose the option "extract here".

Sorry if it's been reported already, but I'm getting that bug again playing the Maya were I start with naught but a single catapult in antarctica.

Hangly Man I have the same problem with the catapult in Antarctica. However I thought it was a side effect of my failing to modify them. The second bug I got however when one of the python files became compatibility files in Vista. This changed its location, even though it was technically inside the python folder.

I had this one time too, I think I made some mistake while updating my BTS; you could try to remove the RFC folder and put it back again from the newest download (and check you have the correct patch)

I had this one time too, I think I made some mistake while updating my BTS; you could try to remove the RFC folder and put it back again from the newest download (and check you have the correct patch)

I think that's probably it.

any ETA on the next version?

1 to 5 days and the next version will be out? But anyways I was wondering if its possible to maybe for the next version create a type of protestensim that spreads in northern europe like the plauge does in the game now, without having to remove judaism completely. Or you could do that with an ancient religion like zorastriaism or ancient babylonian/ Egyptian religion, and just like the plauge you could have it end with the founding of judaism or christianity or islam in that city, is this possible because I would really like to see this be put into action:)

Rhye said "one to five days," fifteen days ago. He already released the new patch 1.186.

Hey, I could use some help.

So, I have been playing the oldest version of BTS rhye's since I installed the game. I had never updated the original software. Today I downloaded and installed the 3.17 patch for BTS. I checked to make sure Rhyes worked, it did. I deleted it and then installed the latest rhye update from the first page (95 mb). Tried to load the mod again and it just freezes. I reverted back to the original rhyes that came with the BTS update and it is working just fine. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Hey, I could use some help.

So, I have been playing the oldest version of BTS rhye's since I installed the game. I had never updated the original software. Today I downloaded and installed the 3.17 patch for BTS. I checked to make sure Rhyes worked, it did. I deleted it and then installed the latest rhye update from the first page (95 mb). Tried to load the mod again and it just freezes. I reverted back to the original rhyes that came with the BTS update and it is working just fine. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

you need BtS 3.19 for the latest version

Thanks for the quick reply,
anyone have a copy of 1.184 handy, or whatever worked for the last update. I really don't have the bandwidth to d/l another official patch at my current locale.

There is alot of people who cant use the new RFC because the new BTS patch fails to install.
Unfortunately there is little support for them.

Got a bug wherein I used World Builder to build a city for England and it automatically became Taoism's Holy City. Also, a little while later, a corporation was randomly added to Rangoon, in 1050.

I patched BTS just fine. Normally, I can't see my Rhys and Fall folder in BTS/Mods. I downloaded the latest version and put it in there, but it didn't have any effect. I also copied it into CustomMods, and every time I try to load RFC now it crashes.

Top Bottom