DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION Here

Thanks for the response Rhye, I forgot to mention that I have no problem opening up a standard epic single player game for warlords, but the Rhye's for Warlord won't work. I haven't tested any other Mods though... I'm not hugely concerned though. If nothing else, I'll just start a new game on BtS :)

Keep up the good work. ;)

I almost fell down my chair when I got a message about a reply to this thread... I thought there was a new download! Alas, false alarm.

That was cruel!

Yay! Vive le Rhye!

...I can't find the new version anywhere. The "Latest Version" thread doesn't have a link to it...

it's at top of thread (OP). Always links to latest version. Enjoy!

it's at top of thread (OP). Always links to latest version. Enjoy!

Oh, I just realized my mistake haha... I was only looking at where it said the OP was last edited... obviously he wouldn't have to change the link, though!

Thanks.

I downloaded the original post's link just like you said, but I can tell it's not the most recent one because the Byzantines attacked me as the Germans. I must have done something wrong, can I get the direct link to the latest unlocked version?

I downloaded the original post's link just like you said, but I can tell it's not the most recent one because the Byzantines attacked me as the Germans. I must have done something wrong, can I get the direct link to the latest unlocked version?

Were you Christian? :)

i know i'm going to sound stupid here, but when i download the new version, what do i do next?

I extracted it as you said and when I played it, it had the new map such as Venice, Frankfurt, Tripolis but it didn't have any of the new stuff such as dynamic civ names or the updated tech tree

I'm so sorry for this inconvienent post:

But, I'm wondering where exactly I DL the newest version of R&F of Civ?

I see a link that says "Download the Lastest Version Here", but it shows the last "update" as being Nov. 28 or something. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but is that the newest version for BtS and I'm just not understanding that you didn't need to "update" that page to put the new link in?

I am eagerly wanting to play and would like anyone to help me out with some info. on how (and perhaps where) to DL the newest version.

Thanks so much in advance for any help/advice...

I'm so sorry for this inconvienent post:

But, I'm wondering where exactly I DL the newest version of R&F of Civ?

I see a link that says "Download the Lastest Version Here", but it shows the last "update" as being Nov. 28 or something. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but is that the newest version for BtS and I'm just not understanding that you didn't need to "update" that page to put the new link in?

I am eagerly wanting to play and would like anyone to help me out with some info. on how (and perhaps where) to DL the newest version.

Thanks so much in advance for any help/advice...
As far as I'm aware he doesn't update the post or download page because they stay the same, he just changes the file. The link's always the same. So yes, that is the latest. (Rhye, you should have this prominently featured, quite a lot have been asking)

I'm terrible at computers :S

Could somebody tell me what to do after downloading the latest version? I can play the map but no other changes are there, so Venice replaces Milan for example but every other change as far as I know hasn't changed. I think I have to drag one or all of the new updates extracted files somewhere to get it to work but I don't know where even if I'm correct in saying this, (which I doubt.) I could play about with it but the last time I tried this I managed to delete my volume from the computer which is still broken :p .

make sure you install the updated mod AFTER you applied the BTS 3.13 patch

Is this just by going on "advanced" and "check for updates" in-game? If so: "no updates are availible at this time."

No, no.

In other words:
if you have already patched BTS (I assume you have), make sure you have updated RFC AFTER that and not BEFORE.

I'm sorry, I'm really rubbish at this. :p
By patched you mean the update I was talking about under "advanced?" If so I have updated the latest version as far as I know AND the new RFC version. I have also extracted the files (uncompressed) and have the 300BC and 600AD maps. And if what I have said so far is right I also did it in the correct order.

Top Bottom