DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION Here

I mostly looked for flavour units like in Civ3...
Haven´t started yet to dig in to the Civ4 package.

Is it possible to add flavour units without messing up your great mod

I´m only looking for the tiny bit of adding some flavour.
Different jet fighters or musketmen or such.
They should not be unique units, but only look different but be included in upgrades like the standard ones.

It worked fine in your Civ3 versions without messing anything up.
Perhaps if I learn how to set up units I will try for my own sake.
Just getting your advice, being very fresh in Civ4 worlds.

how do I download your scenerios? I'm not very computer saavy, so please be specific. I've tried downloading it, and saving it under the mod file, but that didn't apparently change anything about your scenerio.

You need to delete the folder Rhye's and Fall of Civilization before you download the updated version of the mod.

I think this instruction and other details are in the readme file that is part of the download.

Yes, but safer is to just rename the "Rhye's and Fall of Civilization" folder to something else. That way if the download doesn't work properly you can always go back to your initial version.

No need to apologise! Either deleting or renaming your old Rhye's and Fall of Civilization folder should do the trick - it is just safer to rename than to delete incase you wish to go back to the original files (should the download not work for you).

Do you mean that you don't know how to rename the folder? Just open in windows explorer and right click the folder name, and retype with a new name.

Try changing it from "Rhye's and Fall of Civilization" to "RFC".

When you unzip the downloaded files, this process will recreate a folder called "Rhye's and Fall of Civilization" with the new updated mod files in it.

I am another newbie, I download the patch and it crushes when I try to start a new game, just when I press ok to start simulating till the Greek start (does the same with egyptians). Do I need 3.13 officiall? Can I use the unoficial one? Do I need to reinstall civ 4? ( I avccidentally dowmnloaded the mod there too) Thanks!

Do I need 3.13 officiall? Can I use the unoficial one?

That shouldn't make a difference, AFAIK. Are you sure you have the latest version of the mod?

I downloaded it from the site, copy passted the original RFC away, extracted and went to play. It started the mod, but when I picked my civ and tried to begin, it crushed. Multiple times. I haven't tried with the unoficcial patch though

I downloaded it from the site, copy passted the original RFC away, extracted and went to play. It started the mod, but when I picked my civ and tried to begin, it crushed. Multiple times. I haven't tried with the unoficcial patch though

hi ,

maybe you took to much away ?

its best to either to delete all the items in the folder of RFC under mods but keep the folder itself , it should work fine , ...

what OS you use and to what folder did you extract ?

Have a nice day :)

OS?
I extracted under mods in BTS. It recreates the rfc folder on it's own. It's not that it doesn't load the mod, it just crushes when I try to start playing.

OS?
I extracted under mods in BTS. It recreates the rfc folder on it's own. It's not that it doesn't load the mod, it just crushes when I try to start playing.

hi ,

OS stands for operating system , what does your computer run on , xp , vista , linux , etc , ....

try to reinstall maybe all , ...

Have a nice day :)

When you download the patch, before you unzip it you should move/delete/rename the Rhye's and Fall of Civilization folder. This way, you can always revert to the original (out of the box) version of RFC if the patch doesn't work properly.

Then unzip the patch. As long as you have patched your version of BTS to the most recent update, it should be working. I believe there are issues with RFC if BTS has not been updated.

Top Bottom