Download ModBuddy

BigCece

Chieftain
All right. So the thing is, I can't download the SDK off of Steam because my college blocks Steam. So I went and found a download link somewhere else and got it. However, it is an old version that does not include options such as "Import into VFS" and "Reload Audio System". As you can see, those are very useful in making mods. Also the Modbuddy.updater.exe doesn't do anything (useful).
So I'm asking anyone out there to please send me an updated SDK folder (in a rar/zip or etc.). It would be very much appreciated.

All right. So the thing is, I can't download the SDK off of Steam because my college blocks Steam. So I went and found a download link somewhere else and got it. However, it is an old version that does not include options such as "Import into VFS" and "Reload Audio System". As you can see, those are very useful in making mods. Also the Modbuddy.updater.exe doesn't do anything (useful).
So I'm asking anyone out there to please send me an updated SDK folder (in a rar/zip or etc.). It would be very much appreciated.

I tried uploading my zipped up SDK folder but its been 20 mins already and still hasn't worked. Sorry.

I'm sorry:
same problem here. :(

Murphy613: do you still have the SDK zipped?
do you mind uploading it somewhere and post the link please? :)

Bro how did u use the sdk after downloading it?

Top Bottom