Download

ya the main menu is really blurry, i have a pretty big resolution so i was wondering if it was just me, the leaders look blurry too, the leaders you could probably make a border so you can shrink it too make it less blurry

On the main menu I've done the best i could but It is still blurry could someone find a better image for me to use?
The leader I'll work on I don't know how that'll turn out.

That website doesn't show me anything it says "The website declined to show this webpage". Do you have something i could see?

I've been wanting something that covers all of galactic history or at least a good portion of it. If we focus on just the movies it won't be able to show the extent of our mod.

I've been wanting something that covers all of galactic history or at least a good portion of it. If we focus on just the movies it won't be able to show the extent of our mod.

Still that were it all started back in 77 and that remains the heart of Star Wars

We could definately use that one

I want one that covers at least the six episodes maybe more.

The new download will be up tomorrow when I update the first post. This version has the custom DLL added into it so it should be twice as good as the previous version.

i hope it cums out good and make sor dat it has no bugs cuz i hate bugs and an idea wold be to have deflection for the Jedi and sith [master or lord] now dat be cool! :)

I (finally) finished patching my BTS to 3.19 (manually, not a fun or a quick task), but it works now, so I will actually play the mod now.

My civ works again :king:

After a quick run:

Bail Organa is a leader of the New Republic... he died a while before what (death star)

Marka Ragnos is a leader of the Sith: well he looks cool but we don't know what he did when he was alive

The Death Star doesn't work: it launches and moves to the planet, game rumbles and nothing happens

Fel is a leader of the remnent: he was a leader of the Fel Empire a very different empire then the rement (

The cursors annoy me

Some text is missing

Everyone starts with a wookie...why?

The clouds as still there when you zoom out

The asteroids are glitchy (graphics) and can be seen before exploring that area

The Chiss capital Star is Gray, but borders and blue

On my map some civs started in space

When I look off the edge of the map I see ff space radiation and asteroids

Space backgrounds looks bad, why not use blue marbles ff space

Deer is space :lol:

When a planet is mostly water it looks, odd

Why is jedi hidden nationality?

Vong can build sith assassins?

Death Star is "sunk" into space

Death Star has force regenerate

TIE fighters shoot missiles

that all for now... good job so far :clap:

@civ editor11

Since you've taken over the project, and the main "current version" OP creator has long since vanished, you need to PM a moderator to unsticky that thread. You probably also want to sticky this one.

Can you post some screenshots, so that we can get an idea of how the mod works?

Unless you want to be a tester, I would not recommend playing the mod at this point, its not really finished yet.

Depends on which Fel we are talking about. Still classifiable as "Remnant" for most in Jagged's era.

Yep its, Jagged, well I guess. I usually draw the fine and start calling it the Fel Empire as soon as he come to power.

Okay so here it goes:

Bail Organa is a leader of the New Republic... he died a while before what (death star)

The New Republic is merged with the rebellion since we decided not to do both of them as different civs

Marka Ragnos is a leader of the Sith: well he looks cool but we don't know what he did when he was alive

I know there is almost nothing mentioning what he did when he was alive. I took everything I could for him from many different sources.

The Death Star doesn't work: it launches and moves to the planet, game rumbles and nothing happens

this is a question you should ask in the python forum

Fel is a leader of the remnent: he was a leader of the Fel Empire a very different empire then the rement (

He ruled the Imperial remnant at the end. Read Legacy of the Force or look it up on wookiepedia. It is also in the Legacy of the Jedi series

The cursors annoy me

I'll change them if you find better star wars ones

Some text is missing

I've been working on this if someone could help that would be apreciated

Everyone starts with a wookie...why?

There's a discussion in the Unit List thread for this please post your ideas there.

The clouds as still there when you zoom out

I'm not sure how to take this out if someone figures out please tell me

The asteroids are glitchy (graphics) and can be seen before exploring that area

could you please elaborate on this

The Chiss capital Star is Gray, but borders and blue

I'm not sure what's causing this I'll look into this

On my map some civs started in space

When I look off the edge of the map I see ff space radiation and asteroids

You should ask these in the StarWars.py mapscript thread

Space backgrounds looks bad, why not use blue marbles ff space

Could you post that in the graphics thread so I can use it?

Deer is space :lol:

Again mapscript thread

When a planet is mostly water it looks, odd

I'm having problems with the ocean graphics I'll fix them soon

Why is jedi hidden nationality?

Vong can build sith assassins?

I'm fixing up the Vong empire I'll post the fixes soon

Death Star is "sunk" into space

The graphics aren't working right I've been asking if sdomeone can fix them but none has yet

Death Star has force regenerate

Ask this in the python thread

TIE fighters shoot missiles

If you have a better animation I'll use it or if you can redo it I'll use it but I have to use the generics for all of them otherwise.

Thanks for all these bug reports. Next time please post everything in the right thread next time.
Involving my XML or graphics errors post here
Python in the python thread
mapscript in the mapscript thread
SDK in the SDK thread by Holmstn

Top Bottom