downloads for xbox360??

foulsmell

Chieftain
someone told me there are extra download-able wonders and artifacts for the 360. but i cant find them. do they exist? and if they do how do i get them? i looked on the xbox love market place and didnt see any.

Hey foulsmell I just went to check the xbox live market place. There is absolutely no downloadable content what-so-ever for CivRev, except video's gamer pics and the demo.

Some early purchasers received a code for this extra content. There are three groups of extra content (all different); one from Best Buy, one from Target and one from Gamestop. That content was made available for download by redeeming those codes recently. The rest of us can get it for free (supposedly) but not until later in the Fall. :(

Some early purchasers received a code for this extra content. There are three groups of extra content (all different); one from Best Buy, one from Target and one from Gamestop. That content was made available for download by redeeming those codes recently. The rest of us can get it for free (supposedly) but not until later in the Fall. :(

Well that sucks, i went to Circuit City the day it came out but it was put on the shelves the day after, so i went on the next day, but anyway, i guess i should have just went to best buy and not have saved the 6 bucks.
:(

Top Bottom