Retired Moderator
Turn order:

Joe Harker - Played
Methos - Played
Dutchfire - Up
DaveShack - On deck
Falcon02
Hyronymus

It's a 6-way tie. The order should be those who didn't play last term in order of accepted nomination, followed by those who did play in order of nomination. That's if we pay attention to the "played last term" stuff. If we ignore that, then it's just order of acceptance.

Dutchfire
Joe Harker
DaveShack
Falcon02
Hyronymus
Methos

If non-players from last term go first:

Joe Harker
Methos
Dutchfire
DaveShack
Falcon02
Hyronymus

I wil plan my TC for the 5/6th, to let all the polls that are going on to expire

Hey Joe

Please put up the TC thread, so I can post instructions (promotions, movements, contigencies and so on).

Best regards

P

Ok i will do it on the 6th,

hmm Joe, some of the turnplayers put up a turnchat thread several days before they actually play the turnchat. If you set up a time for the TC, we can post days in advance.

I just put one up, isn't three days enough? if not i can do it on saturday or Monday.

I am all good, I am posting the main instructions today, the poll-pending I can do on the 6.

all the best

P

Well if anyone complains i can move it back a day.

It's a 6-way tie. The order should be those who didn't play last term in order of accepted nomination, followed by those who did play in order of nomination. That's if we pay attention to the "played last term" stuff. If we ignore that, then it's just order of acceptance.

Dutchfire
Joe Harker
DaveShack
Falcon02
Hyronymus
Methos

If non-players from last term go first:

Joe Harker
Methos
Dutchfire
DaveShack
Falcon02
Hyronymus

Who's up next? Was this a skip of Dutchfire from the 1st play order, a swap, or did we use the 2nd play order?

I think, just go on with Methos, as we already started on one list.

I am cool either way, but if you insist,you can poll it ;)

Are we going to let the DP Pool Manager (Dutchfire) answer the question first? ;)

Considering we didn't start out this way, I wonder why were asking now. :)

Also, as Provo stated, we've already started down one of the lists. I'll wait though for official word.

Hmm, I would have sworn I saw something from Dutchfire saying "I'm on vacation, Joe should play in my place." But searching the forum doesn't show it.

Oh well, they say memory is the 2nd thing to start failing when you get :old:...

Considering we didn't start out this way, I wonder why were asking now. :)

Also, as Provo stated, we've already started down one of the lists. I'll wait though for official word.

You can always poll it? :)

I am certain that too much citizen input may grind this to a stall.
If Methos is before Dutchfire, who is coming next anyways, or the other way around does not really matter, as both agrees in a way.
Since we started on a list, we are already there.

Please put up the TC thread, so I can add unit naming ,movements and so on.

The official order, (it could have been found in the first post of this thread too btw.)
Joe Harker - Having a rest after that TC
Methos - UP!
Dutchfire - On deck
DaveShack
Falcon02
Hyronymus

Top Bottom