Dr kossin #18

Agreed. I think if you want to post some sort of final splash-screen, the Top-5-Cities screen at least has so some interesting value at least.

IMO use the statistics page on the demographics, which shows play time, what was built/killed/lost, and with BUG even tile improvement distribution.

Nice game! How many axes did you lose taking HC out - 6 or less? How did Wang sneak those settlers to the top of the peninsula, boats? Those were some good city spots.

IMO you played it better than me, I was pretty backwards :p. Should have gone full on EP right away...could have recovered better (far fewer multipliers needed for parity with a land advantage). 6 axes were lost on HC.

The only reason Wang got the northern cities was that he captured a barb city I was too strapped to beat (it had longbows) and then proceeded to culture flip the other one. If the other AIs weren't pushing culture, I'd have said "them is fightin' words", but with all the voluntary vassal nonsense and culture whoring I felt it best to just win.

Hell no, I was trying to avoid a war with HC there... unfortunately it didn't do a damn thing. I accepted a lot of demands too, and that's why I was FORCED into HC's religion a bit early. Unfortunately, with the bugs in the latest patch, you only get your peace-terms on a random basis.

Anyhow, hurry up and start the next one. It's Friday.
I guessed as much. You got unlucky - pretty unlucky. Good players always find a way out though :)

I'll post the next game in an hour or two, right after diner.

IMO use the statistics page on the demographics, which shows play time, what was built/killed/lost, and with BUG even tile improvement distribution.

IMO you played it better than me, I was pretty backwards :p. Should have gone full on EP right away...could have recovered better (far fewer multipliers needed for parity with a land advantage). 6 axes were lost on HC.

The only reason Wang got the northern cities was that he captured a barb city I was too strapped to beat (it had longbows) and then proceeded to culture flip the other one. If the other AIs weren't pushing culture, I'd have said "them is fightin' words", but with all the voluntary vassal nonsense and culture whoring I felt it best to just win.

The stats page is probably a better thing to show indeed, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for clarification on your game. Rushing HC and then a full EP focus like you said would have been a very strong move.

Top Bottom