Dream Location

Ansar

Détente avec l'été
If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?

For me, it would be Luxembourg or Belgium - considering I could speak the language!

Let's not overcomplicate things. ;) But you'd probably have to look for a job.

It's simply: If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Well, I'd love to say Northern Italy or the English countryside, but since I might not have a job there then I couldn't afford a house, so I'd have to live in the gutter.

What language would that be ansar?

Well of course I'd love no more than to be with the woman of my dreams :mischief:
Pffh. damn me.

Switzerland was beautiful, I'd like to go back there. Or Philly. I really could use a good cheese steak right about now.:yumyum: Philly or Lucerne then. You will never have those two places compared again.

Somewhere in New Hampshire (Cold, and little taxes.)

I believe Switzerland has low taxes, and it is cold and great mountain views!

If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?

For me, it would be Luxembourg or Belgium - considering I could speak the language!

on the bottom of the ocean of course!

Someplace that is very warm and has no snow.

Hawaii..It has everything you could need. I might miss snow on the holidays though.

earth is too good for me :(

Belgium - considering I could speak the language!

Belgium ain't exactly the best place to live in some areas. There, you could get mugged and no one would care. IN school there, you get beat up and the teachers and school doesn't care. Let's just say, in some places there, violence is high.

Other than that, it's pretty good, there's at least 1 close-knit community you would be able to live in.

KAVARNA, BULGARIA, EVERY SUMMER - ROCK IT!
SOFIA, 8 SEPTEMBER - GARY MOORE (sad that I won't go)
ANY AC/DC CONCERT!

Singapore. Somehow they make authoritarianism work!

I have made a map!

Top Bottom