Dual's Sci-fi/Fantasy Buildings

Dual

Gun Mage
I just uploaded several buildings, so I figured I'd just list them all in one thread. Most are based on the videogame Final Fantasy 7:

Philosopher's Stone - Ver. 2

philo1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

This is an updated version of my older fantasy shrine. With improved texture and a glowing effect.

Mako Reactor - Ver. 2

Mako1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

A made from scratch remake of my old mako reactor building from Final Fantasy 7. I loosly based this one on Reactor 0 from FF7: Dirge of Cerberus. Has a mako radiation effect at the top.

Midgar Wall and Reactors

Midgar1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

The walls and 8 reactors of FF7's city of Midgar. Has the same mako radiation effect on all 8 of the reactors.

Huge Crystal

Huge1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Huge Materia from FF7. Has a smaller mako radiation effect at the bottom, as well as a glowing effect from the crystal.

Deepground Bunker

Deep.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

A basic bunker/garage building. I'm using it to represent an elevator going down to the Deepground of FF7: Dirge of Cerberus.

Book and Pedastal

Book1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

An ornate pedastal with an open, blank book on top.

Nice buildings. (Very shiny) On the Wall building, is it a city building or a terrin improvement. Also, can I change the color of the radiation?

Thanks. :) The Midgar wall is a city building. I noted how I set up the xml files so that it surrounds the city on the download page.

And the radiation would be easy to change. The fx_mako_fire_01.dds file in the download is the color of the energy shooting up. And the fx_mako_glow.dds file determines the color of the glow effect.

I just updated all 6 buildings, to replace them with lower poly versions.

Messing around with the model export, I found that exporting them as Civ4_Default_Notstripped lowered the number of triangles in the finished nif file by a huge amount.

Here are the new triangle counts for the models:

Midgar Wall = 1222
Mako Reactor = 724
Philosopher's Stone = 965
Book Pedastal = 240
Deepground Bunker = 187
Huge Crystal = 96

Top Bottom