Duel - Game

Civ stats has been updated to include BTS. I'm too lazy to put the correct leaders in, I did a couple because i remembered who was who. Feel free to amend you own leaders on civststas

Civ stats has been updated to include BTS. I'm too lazy to put the correct leaders in, I did a couple because i remembered who was who. Feel free to amend you own leaders on civststas

My leader shows correctly on this game, but I was wondering how this is done as I didn't know you could change things like this on CivStats.

So did ahmedhadzi figure out a solution? Can anyone help him? I think that's the only player who hasn't logged in at this point.

So, Peter's showing as Asoka of Sumeria. I logged into that one, and seem to have India's starting techs, but I'm building a regular worker instead of a fast one... :confused: Not sure from the last page of discussion what the solution to this is supposed to be.

You've logged into ahmedhadzi's leader Asoka of Sumeria.

Peter of India is Player 6 labeled as Korean Empire, log on and you will see.

ahmedhadzi - please take over player 3 Asoka of Sumeria.

Edit - Fixed Civstats, S-Con there are many admin functions as Civstats is basic in what information it uploads.

I have sent PMs to ahmed and BBP, hopefuly it's now clear.

@King Morgan

Hey the game still crashes whenever I join, I get the same prompt like what I posted on first page of this tread. I have no problem to join our Mavericks game. Any ideas how to resolve this? I have no clue where are you guys right now. Did you start the game?

@King Morgan

Hey the game still crashes whenever I join, I get the same prompt like what I posted on first page of this tread. I have no problem to join our Mavericks game. Any ideas how to resolve this? I have no clue where are you guys right now. Did you start the game?

You need the NoScoreV2 mod, install that as per Elkads instructions, once installed you will need to load the mod before loggin on to the game.

Hopelly everyone is now logged in with passwords etc.

Just to be clear. You can all see a lovely little island, almost every tile of those 20 have a resource. You will need these resources to conquer the other hemispehere. You can access this island, however there is a peak blocking the way. This peak will be removed once you have eliminated a player, via worldbuilder (a netural 3rd person) Then feel free to settle the goodies. Be warned you will have to defend your new found land as the mirror of your 2 littles island unlocks his path to the resources. Then once you control your hemisphere, it's time to take on the other and control the world. ;)

You need the NoScoreV2 mod, install that as per Elkads instructions, once installed you will need to load the mod before loggin on to the game.

Followed instructions to the letter! It still crashes, I loaded the no score mod, I was able to start Single Player, but in Multiplayer I join the game, and at that moment it crashes!

Amed - not sure what the problem is, must be not loading the mod for some reason.

when you load the mod is there some text on the right saying noscorev2?

I've paused the game for Adi and Elkad.

Adi, you'll see in the upper right corner of your screen NoScoreV2, if you don't see this then you have not got the mod loaded.

Let me know if it crashes with the mod present.

You can pause and unpause using the pause key on your keyboard.

Of course it says No Score mode in upper right corner.

And as I said, I loaded the mod and then was able to load and start the SP within the mod, so I suspect there is no problem with assets or something. But when I load MP it crashes, I run windows 7 and I ran the game as admin, so I can figure out the problem. I would still like to play, do we have to go with no score? Can't we just play normal version? :(

Of course it says No Score mode in upper right corner

No Score, or NoScoreV2 ?

Is Beyond the Sword patched up to 3.19?

Delete/rename your custom assets folder (my documents/mygames/beyondthesword)?

With the mod loaded, from the main menu of the game, pick Advanced > About This Build
Civ Version: 3.19
Save Version: 3.02
Mod Name: mods/NoScoreV2

The game is paused with one hour in timer since two days, I won't be able to log in again till sunday night, can it be paused again if it appears I am about to miss turn 2? (i have no pb if we need to start over for ahmed though :)).

Adi - have you looked again at the problems? i see you've not tried to log in recently, still no luck?

Rash - we'll keep it paused till your back.

No Score, or NoScoreV2 ?

Is Beyond the Sword patched up to 3.19?

Delete/rename your custom assets folder (my documents/mygames/beyondthesword)?

With the mod loaded, from the main menu of the game, pick Advanced > About This Build
Civ Version: 3.19
Save Version: 3.02
Mod Name: mods/NoScoreV2

Done everything to the letter it doesn't work, I do have Windows 7 I don't know if that matters or not. I renamed custom assets, I'm in other MP games so I can't figure out what is wrong.

Spoiler :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If it's win7, then running as administrator might help?

Try joining a different game?
kmbts.no-ip.org:2057 is a NoScoreV2 game as well. couple AI civs there, see if you can claim one of them?

Top Bottom