Duplicate Leaders?

Team 5's stance on Duplicate Leaders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peter grimes

Retired Moderator
If we ALLOW duplicate leaders, then the leader we choose is the leader we will be, no matter what. In this case, there's a chance we will play against the same leader we choose.

If we DISALLOW duplicate leaders, then there is a chance that we will wind up playing with our second choice of leader.

Alternatively, you can simply ABSTAIN.

Simple majority decides the vote :)

If we disallow we renounce our wish for best leader. We 've only two good votes; Pacal or Hannibal, the next is so low, allmost nobody wants to play with him. The rules says we need a list of 5 leader.

As I understand from other threads there are no REAL implications (only the same face in info screen). I therefore, see no good reason to NOT allow duplicate leaders...

Said in another way:
I prefer having our first choice of leader with a duplicate face in info screen (as implied by HUSch) above the risk of getting a second, third, etc.. hand of leader with a unique face...

Actually I don't care about the leaderfaces we'll see in the diplo screen.
If there is a Mansa face, that does not mean it'll play like AI-Mansa anyway;)

While I wouldn't mind playing our second choice, I'm not so happy about our third choice... So I'm rather prefering playing with Pacal even if there are 3 pacals in the game...

Top Bottom