1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Durkle's Civilizations

Here lies all Civilizations created by I, Durkle.

1. Durkle

Durkle Chieftain

Welcome to my home, friends! I am Durkle, and I make mods for Sid Meier's Civilization VI. Some of them might even be good.

If you want to support me, feel free to buy me a coffee!

If you are interested, you can access my mods through the Steam Workshop collection.

Steam Collection Link

Alternatively, click on the images below to see the Steam Workshop page for each individual civilization.

At the moment I don't plan on putting up direct download links - it takes too much time to maintain two uploads.

Chickasaw

Palestine

Anangu

Nasser (Egypt/Arabia)

Choctaw

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    circeus and Haig like this.
  2. Durkle

Durkle Chieftain

Reserved!

3. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

Very nice work. I almost feel this forum isn't as visable as it should be, and should be directly under Creation and Customization like the Civ5 or Civ4 new civilizations forums are.

4. circeus

circeus Chieftain

Nasser was an odd leader to play. The repeated Terracotta Army effect is incredibly powerful (and seems to affect even spies, which I'm not sure was the intent? I don't recall if it affected rock bands) although weirdly annoying because units with leftover promotions (i.e. that are overpromoted) can't be automated to explore, and most of your scouts are likely to end up that way. (Mind you, this wouldn't be a problem if overpromotions could still be used to heal units, but they can't.)

On the other end, the canal-related abilities were usually completely useless: by the time you get to canals, you rarely have much interest in the pressure increase (which is, furthermore, marginal at best) and between their lateness, limited placement options, and how long they take to build, you almost never gain any tiles from them, much less interesting ones..

Suggestion: Have Nasser's ability trigger only for the first government of each level. 4-5 Terracotta army effects over the course of the game, including one very early on, is still very powerful. You can trade in some better late-game effects for the canal, maybe +15% prod to something (units, most likely), immunity to population pressure, or immunity to being put under siege, or even just an adjacency bonus of some sort.