Duty free Gift Shop

fe3333au

Deity
Something I've been musing about (what else can one do with rain sleet snow and fog outside :p ) ... we have fantastic artists ... and we have and are acquiring more ... Resources ... Lux and Strat ...

With the Lux primarily ... would it not be quirky (and also impressive) to present the negotiating/trade missions with a 'gift' to present at table ...

These 'Gifts' and/or 'Samples' would be in the form of a graphic ...

eg. Fantasy Scenario which I hope is untrue ... TNT who have tobacco to trade, present our delegates with a box of cigarettes (ie the red hot booted chick) ...

We have Ivory and soon Tobacco ... lets start thinking about that ... whoever designs or finds something should post it here ...

Ah yes, my good friends...
Let me bestow a gift from the exotic and mystical land of Greece.

For you, some of our finest Elephant & Castle Tobacco...

And for your lovely wife, an ornate candleholder from the Ivory Coast of greece, where the Elephants still run wild and free.

Now... let's talk business....

Cigar Box Art ... We can adapt these to an MIA feel

An Ivory Cigarette Holder ... when we do the double deal

A model to entice

Adaptable Logos (with hidden messages)

Another

Another

Another

Free Samples

Bear in the Woods ... what the hell is he smokin'

Lastly ... very simple adaption

Get to it Oh Creative Ones ...

Are we only allowed to work with luxuries in the city resource box? Just trying to get a feel for how this would work. Actually, for that matter, I'd have no trouble actually fabricating small trinkets to ship . Timeliness in delivery would be a problem, but it could be worked around.

Imgaine the trade value a tangible gift might bring!

Duty Free shop and diplomacy rolled into one (pun intended).

Attachments

• tosh diplo.jpg
    tosh diplo.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 106
Here are some more for our diplomats to use (I hope it's ok to post these)

Moderator Action: No they aren't. They are not ok, according the profanity rules. Pictures removed - Rik

Love it Ram ol'boy ... The bottom ones can be essential items that are issued to each Embassy staffer ... and I would suggest that the personnel at a certain explosive embassy would require a constant supply ;)

Oh well I thought they might have come in useful when 'negotiating'. I'll have to come up with some others. Sorry about that Rik. :blush:

Top Bottom