Dx11 Graphic issue [black swarm]

winddysphere

Warlord

For unknown reason, i got black swarm or some sort like that when i played using dx11.
Anyone got this kind of problem? Mine is Nvidia GT 525.

I posted in your 2k thread, but I'll post again here. The problem is the switchable graphics, I think. It's using Intel HD by default. Use Optimus/NVIDIA Control Panel to enable NVIDIA graphics for Civ V.

I posted in your 2k thread, but I'll post again here. The problem is the switchable graphics, I think. It's using Intel HD by default. Use Optimus/NVIDIA Control Panel to enable NVIDIA graphics for Civ V.
Eh whoops. Sorry to semi-double post though. :blush:

I have done it but it still happen. Any idea that i should do next?
And i just install the latest nvidia driver too. But still nothing change at all.:blush:

You've set the launcher, try setting CivilizationV_DX11.exe as well. (I think that's the file name)

Have you checked for corrupted files in steam? That sometimes happens when a patch comes out and is fixed in the next patch.

Have you checked for corrupted files in steam? That sometimes happens when a patch comes out and is fixed in the next patch.

I don't know how to check corrupted files but when i verify game cache, it always download 9.1 mb.
Also when i try dx 9,i can't set leader scene to high. Why i can't set it like that?:blush:

You may have to keep verifying until it says all files successfully verified.

Hey sorry everyone!
I know the issue that cause those black swarm.And it's so lame too!
I did lower the terrain quality because i though "why i have to set it high?".
I just figure about this maybe 1 week ago and set it high....IT'S GONE!
Shame on me! (I though lower its quality will make the game run more smooth)
So thanks for everyone! I can finally rest (& play with no swarm things) in peace again! AND YAYYYYY NEW UPDATE! XD
(Sorry if this count as a dig post. But maybe if other people found something like the Black swarm,i hope this should be useful,a bit. Thank you. :) )

Top Bottom