Dynamic Civ Names Problem

Yagon99

Liberal
I was playing with the Frenchs,in RFCEurope++, when I saw somethig very peculiar.I was in 1500 and I was the Frankish Empire:( .I wanna know this is a error or a normal thing.I wanna know what change the names.The date, the civicsor something lake that.

PS:I went to Text paste and there is the name Kingdom of France

RFCE++ isn't very stable. It's likely that this is one of the bugs that needs to be fixed. The problem however is that the developer of RFCE++ hadn't been on the forums for quite some time. It's not likely this will be fixed in RFCE++.

IIRC, this is fixed in RFCE.

RFCE++ isn't very stable. It's likely that this is one of the bugs that needs to be fixed. The problem however is that the developer of RFCE++ hadn't been on the forums for quite some time. It's not likely this will be fixed in RFCE++.

IIRC, this is fixed in RFCE.

Wrong. I'm on the SVN version of regular RFCE (can't remember which version exactly, but I doubt that the problem has been fixed after then). Even in the 17th century, the French still have the "Frankish Empire" as their long-form name. It seems that other than civic changes, long-from names do not change.

No, it's just that AbsintheRed still hasn't gotten around to changing it. It's certainly possible- just look at DoC.

Top Bottom