Eagle Breath

Is it Worker #24 and #28 that need to be renamed? Or The Roost and Darkside that need to be renamed? And why?

The workers, as their names are still just: worker (or Bautrupp, the German term) The numbers are missing. :)

Out of paranoia, I just hadn't numbered the workers that were within sight of Kuche units, but it really doesn't matter much :).

Nothing wrong with a little healthy paranoia.

On a side note, I just saw we've been writing in this forum for over a year now.

Why? What's up?

I see him on this forum reading lately.

:clap::bowdown::hatsoff::rockon::dance:[party]:beer:

YEA! The Forbidden Palace!!! :thumbsup:

Aerie builds a Marketplace! :dance:

Go Lucifer I!

For the MTDG II survivors among us:

At work I had to do stuff for a Dr. Gong. So in my head I heard, and I don't know why, "Calling Dr. Gong, Dr. Free, Dr. Saber."

As in this:

Link to video.

So, just for grins, I do some checking.

And where I work we have associated with us (not just as employees):
  • Dr. Gong
  • Ms. Saber
  • Ms. Council
  • Ms. Free
  • Mr/Ms. Baber (not Babe)

Really not important at all, just something nifty and useless! :D

:thumbsup: Glad to see the doctor is in.

Too cool for words, CB.

:thumbsup: Right on, we need Larry, Moe, and Curly to do a short victory dance for us! Whoop, Whoop, Whoop! =8^)

The Turn Planning and State of the Empire threads have not been updated in over a week.

Is this a planned downtime?

:)

No, Anarchie took a lot of time to hand over the turn. But now the Knights have it. So it should get to us soon. At least I hope so.

Military Tradition in FFOOUUURRR!!!!! :rockon::banana::bounce::dance::woohoo:

And Küche in five! :hammer:
There are smilies for everyone here:

Bowsling - :mwaha: :ar15:
Cyc - :deal:
Calis - :badcomp:
Chamnix - :coffee:
CommandoBob - :hide:
Sparthage - :king: <=Technical Team Captain who mostly watches and cackles evilly as everything comes together. :nya:

Anyways, I think we should do something fun for our declaration of war. You know, put together a more official-looking declaration of war, add a YouTube video for some flavor, or something like that.

Anyways, I think we should do something fun for our declaration of war. You know, put together a more official-looking declaration of war, add a YouTube video for some flavor, or something like that.

Link to video.

&#8220;We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.&#8221;

Top Bottom