Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

How many civs have you converted to Christianity yet on that note?

Also GAHOÜGABEGBAWE=WAEG WHY NIGHTHAWK!? Why didn't you found New Madrid one tile southwest!? Now I have to burn it down! GRRRRR Why is everyone so incompetent with city locations?

Right. 1 tile SW. And lose access to the seafood. So I'll have a slow growing city, oh and loses access to gem mines too. All for what? A whale. Yeah, no, thats ok.

Right. 1 tile SW. And lose access to the seafood. So I'll have a slow growing city, oh and loses access to gem mines too. All for what? A whale. Yeah, no, thats ok.

You could have founded another city on that riverside coastal plainshill to the northeast for that! That would have made one awesome and one meh city instead of just one decent one. Also I reaaaaallllllyyyyyy hate it when there's resources that can't be worked by a city. It's almost as bad as settling directly on a resource.

Greetings everyone, I wanted to touch base with everyone here on what to do with Japan, Currently Japan is secure although Japanese controlled Korea faces an unstoppable herd of Mongolian Knights :deadhorse:

Greetings everyone, I wanted to touch base with everyone here on what to do with Japan, Currently Japan is secure although Japanese controlled Korea faces an unstoppable herd of Mongolian Knights :deadhorse: :nope:

No longer the case. Both former Korean cities are razed. Japan is down to original 4 Japanese cities, and the one I can see from the (former) Korean shores do not have too many units in it. :crazyeye:

However retiring this to AI would make my life too easy. Perhaps we could talk to some RFC enthusiasts -- this game feels like house rule UHV game (albeit with no dynamic Rise and Fall). If you could afford just to continue for couple of more turnarounds -- I hope the host will be able to find some replacement.

Sorry about the delay. Eclipse, let me know if you need me to get you a replacement for this game or not. Keep me updated since you are in all my games I admin.

Mongols returned back to their Pagan ways!

Yes I will need a replacement for this game but we will discuss the rest of our games individually

Thanks

Time since last upload: 63:38:24

So what will be our status on this? Did we start looking for replacement?

This will be interesting. I like this game and it is close to a premature end. But the replacement for Eclipse will be crucial.

Thanks for posting it Eclipse. We will give it a couple days and if no one responds for you I will talk to a few of my contacts. Worst case we just retire you to AI. Tigranes can't win unless he takes the last Russian city anyway, which is filled with defenders of various nations.

My apologies for not checking the thread more often. Been crazy busy lately with work. Also, sorry about the delays over the weekend. Next turn sent on.

Genghis once again offers Japan Peace and again Japan denies him. Enemies are forever and will never be granted for free!

Posted to Nighthawk

Interestingly AI would vassalize to AI, rather than to humans. Franks are now protected by France!

Bah, heathens the lot of them. It appears having to civilize you and spreading the word of God is going to be the White Man's burden.

A lot of talk, but where's the action?

Skandinavian Kingdom proudly announces that the city of Magyar (formerly French) is joined back to Christian civilization from barbarian decadence. Our preachers will soon go there and tell about the word of one, true God!

The French see it appropriate to accept other nations as their vassals when they can't even protect their own subjects from mere barbarians.

Top Bottom