Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

Anno Domini 1665, the warmongering monarchy of England is shaking the fine balance of power in Christendom and has started a war against the Kingdom of Scandinavia. Luckily the kingdom of France was not amused by this aggressive action and has joined the war to honour their alliance and we Scandinavians welcome all help we get from our Christian brothers, also from our former foes, the Holy Roman Empire, who have been forgiven.

We tried negotiating and you wouldn't budge, so you only have yourself to blame. It is telling that you make no mention of Russia, the occupation of which by Viking forces is the whole reason We had to launch this war of liberation.

GPS to Aztecs! And we the Mongols got our own Shakespeare! Who said that we don't know what culture is but it sounds tasty?

I have one city that has no food resources. Not even a flat plains. The only food in the whole 21 tiles is the two at the city. What do you do with a city like this.

Let me tell you what you do ... you thank your lucky starts when there is a barbarian uprising and 6 axes turn up at that city. Excellent!

Just looked at the city next door ... it can generate 3 food ... just enough to grow to size 2 and then starve back to size 1. Fantastic.

Don't worry noble savage, once We have liberated Russia We shall come to your aid. Truly, We can promise you that from the moment on the first Redcoat sets foot on American soil you won't have to worry about anything anymore. :D

@kiwitt: can you please send me the turn? for some reason, it´s not attached to the e-mail sent by the tracker, and i can´t download it either from the website :confused:

tracker stopped working properly

In the end of the XVII century, England, with his mighty RedCoats, became the stronger military nation of the world!

Maybe it is time for the Eastern Roman Empire to stop being such a Pacifist!?

Oh yes, you definitely should help Us eradicate the Viking pest and liberate Russia!

Don't worry noble savage, once We have liberated Russia We shall come to your aid. Truly, We can promise you that from the moment on the first Redcoat sets foot on American soil you won't have to worry about anything anymore. :D

The noble savage can feel rather safe, since the preconditions aren't likely to be fulfilled anytime soon. ;)

Maybe the British is thinking that they have conquered Paris, Texas?

The French are supporting the enemy, so We had to teach them a lesson. We assure you, this isn't what We originally planned, and We shall give up control of Paris the moment the war against the Viking hordes has been won.

Top Bottom