Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

I know... I'm a bit like that as well... in some games I play to win, others just to have fun.

The thing is that we are all enjoying the game so much that we don't want to see anybody win!!! :D

Thank you for setting this game up!

I agree. A struggle.

It is fun that we are all actively working to make sure our opponents don't win easily. That certainly makes it a more interesting game!

Your welcome, glad you all are enjoying it.

Spain takes Rome and the AP. Holy Roman Empire exiled into the middle of the desert. Another VC down, although I am still a long ways away from winning.

My fellow European and Christian rulers, let's not forget about the Eastern threat!

Mongol knights tried to attack Magyar, inflicting losses at the defenders. However exhausted after the battle, they didn't know about my knight reserves. They rode to battle and wiped out the Mongols forces outside the vanguard of the West, Magyar.

This a great day for Europe and Christendom for it's foes are still kept at bay! :king:

:mad:

Are we happy with 1 turn per month? I volunteer to set up a Realms Beyond style tracker if that would help. If this is desirable, I would need a list of current civs, leaders, CFC handles and email addresses (in turn order).

Are we happy with 1 turn per month? I volunteer to set up a Realms Beyond style tracker if that would help. If this is desirable, I would need a list of current civs, leaders, CFC handles and email addresses (in turn order).

That would be great.

I plucked the following from the old tracker file ...

Michkov / Qiao_Zhi / Qin Shi Huang of China
eclipse4449 / Tokugawa / Tokugawa of Japan
Nighthawk419 / Isabella / Isabella of Spain
Imperator Knoedel / Elizabeth / Elizabeth of England
KiwiTT / Peter / Peter of Russia
academia / Mansa_Musa / Mansa Musa of Mali
Hercules90 / Huayna_Capac / Huayna Capac of Inca
Tigranes / Genghis_Khan / Genghis Khan of Mongolia
Count1 / Montezuma / Montezuma of Aztec <-- Ruff
Luthor / Justinian_I / Justinian I of Byzantine
Sinimusta / Ragnar / Ragnar of Viking

I am going to assume this is the right order. I can check the in-game names and I can try and match up passwords. I will post an update later today.

Are there any other subs that I should know about?

Spain takes Rome and the AP.
The Roman Empire can not accept that the Apostolic Palace, official residence of the Roman Emperor, is controlled by the Province of Hispania!

It is with regret that the Roman Empire declares war on the greedy Queen...

I've started the process of setting up a RB tracker. The account pbem.earth1000@gmail.com has been set up. All players, except those noted below, have been sent a confirmation request that will enable this gmail account to forward emails to you.

The missing players are KiwiTT & academia. I don't have your email addresses.

Once all players have accepted the 'email forward', I will set up the gmail auto forwards, create the tracker file and then we will be good to move to this tracker.

Once active ... all turns should be emailed to 'pbem.earth1000@gmail.com' and the auto forwarding will send the email to the next player in order. There will also be a tracking website that will show where the save is at.

Signed up, will send saves directly until ruff_hi gives the go ahead that all is working with the new tracker

Update ...
The missing players are KiwiTT & academia. I don't have your email addresses. I have them now.

Once all players have accepted the 'email forward' ... missing 'accepts' from 4 of the players.

Tracker file is set up. Still need to load it to my website. It will return garbage until the first save email turns up.

We only need two 'accepts' ... hint hint to Nighthawk & Imperator Knoedel <frown>

Ha, I'm not last! Suck it Nighthawk! :p

Actually ... you might have been. Google doesn't tell me when you accepted it.

All 'forwarding' requests have been accepted and this 'tracker' is ready to go. Can who ever has the save, play and email the next turn to pbem.earth1000@gmail.com.

I'll put the tracker file up tonight and update this thread with a tracker address.

Top Bottom