[BTS] Earth, 1000 AD - Nighthawk's game

Now it's 7 weeks. I think we should consider replacement even with AI due to repeated delays if we want to keep this game alive. I'd want to see more activity from the game admin.

I propose we replace Hercules, with AI if necessary. Players should be expected to check the forum or at the very least their email from time to time.

I just got from Hercules 1764 turn again, which I played back in August! Resending it myself, but not sure if it is reasonable...

This is a tracker for Earth_1000

It's year AD-1766
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Isabella
Forum Name: Endovelico
3 weeks, 3 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1766
Who has the save?
6 weeks, 0 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

Yeah... it has been a while...

I will try and talk to him... if not sucessfull I will try to figure out another way...

It's year AD-1766
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Huayna Capac
Forum Name: Hercules90
5 weeks, 2 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1766
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Justinian I
Forum Name: Luthor
2 weeks, 2 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1768
Who has the save?
2 weeks, 6 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [Earth_1000_AD-1768_to_Isabella.CivBeyondSwordSave]

It's year AD-1768
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Mansa Musa
Forum Name: Phylhom
9 days, 1 hour, 14 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Have you sent 'm a mail?

Hi guys! I received the turn AD-1768 from Knoedel. Must I play it or have you found anyone to replace me?

Play.

Top Bottom