Earth 1000 AD (Warlords)

You really should not add too many Civs or the thing will take too long to load

Could I have the request of a screenshot of the latest earth in the mod and a list of all current civs pls

Whoa. This is World 1000 AD and you're adding the Persians? THE ABBYSIANS??? The Aborigines didn't build any cities, to my knowledge anyway. Have you checked to make sure the new civs make sense historically?
The Persians weren't destroyed until like 1087 AD. Abbysians were around to my knowledge. The Aboriginse had settlements in Austrailia that expanded over the entire continent!

Some screenies!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0055.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0055.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Civ4ScreenShot0057.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0057.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Civ4ScreenShot0059.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0059.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 308
  • Civ4ScreenShot0061.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0061.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Civ4ScreenShot0062.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0062.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 245
Finally! I have been waiting for that

First i have to say that this scenario/mod is one of the best i ever played with civ4. (I´m a big fan of Rhye´s an Fall of Civ) Your new screenies showed no egyptian nor persians ??? Did you remove them? When will you be able to upload the new scenario and map?

Have you uppdated the map too?
Not yet I'm trying to get the mod scenario done first.
First i have to say that this scenario/mod is one of the best i ever played with civ4. (I´m a big fan of Rhye´s an Fall of Civ) Your new screenies showed no egyptian nor persians ??? Did you remove them? When will you be able to upload the new scenario and map?
Thx, well currently I havn't been able to even play it because I can't get A 32 civ SDK that works. Dales is vanilla moons is a .rar and when I try to extract it it gives me an error. :cry:

The Aboriginse had settlements in Austrailia that expanded over the entire continent!

Minor settlement =/= city.

Quite enjoying version 1.25 atm.

Question though, are the Iroqouis supposed to be destroyed before you can get in America?

Another thing is the Byzantines seem to be overpowerd, they usually stay the strongest power in Europe. Which isn't quite accurate, that something the original version did very well by making them die out fast.

Otherwise GJ

The Persians weren't destroyed until like 1087 AD. Abbysians were around to my knowledge. The Aboriginse had settlements in Austrailia that expanded over the entire continent!

The Sassanid empire fell in 651, thats 400 years before your date. The aborigines made exceedingly minor settlements that were more like semi nomadic, hunting, temporary group of huts not settlements. In the 11th century Ethiopia was fragmented into warring states in a transition period between axum and the zagwe and largely under the control of arab trading states in adal.

Quite enjoying version 1.25 atm.

Question though, are the Iroqouis supposed to be destroyed before you can get in America?

Another thing is the Byzantines seem to be overpowerd, they usually stay the strongest power in Europe. Which isn't quite accurate, that something the original version did very well by making them die out fast.

Otherwise GJ
I have all those fixed but I can't rtelease because I don't have the right SDK.:cry:

please help!!!

I'm still waiting for somone to compile the sdk please if anybody has a compiler compile a 32 civ sdk and A better ai I need them 2.08 compadable.

GREAT WORK I AM REALLY IMPRESSED
but some suggestions

1.Add australian tribe civ i all for that

2.Maybe make europe a bit bigger like the rhye and fall map.

3.add maya and add a couple more ships for the crusades in the beggining for europe.

srry :( wish i could help but i am using a crappy laptop :badcomp:

Top Bottom