Earth 1000AD and The Medieval Age [BtS]

The byzantines do not work.

They're "button dashboard" with the unit action selections, diplomacy name list, etc is blank (non existent); it's entirely blank for them except for the map, names, and units.

I have same problem...

Sorry haven't been on in a long while. I will upgrade the scenario to BTS 3.19 if I have the time. And yes I will fix the basic glitches so you will have the interface. And yes I am planning on using a bigger map, couldn't find one I liked so trying to make my own but getting it right is the hard part...

Really looking forward to a 3.19/bigger map version :cool:
Not been able to play for a while after updating to 3.19 so cant wait to get playing this scenario again, especially if there will be more events & the like eventually :)

Sorry haven't been on in a long while. I will upgrade the scenario to BTS 3.19 if I have the time. And yes I will fix the basic glitches so you will have the interface. And yes I am planning on using a bigger map, couldn't find one I liked so trying to make my own but getting it right is the hard part...

Hopefully you are able to update this scenario to BTS 3.19 soon:)
I definitely want to check out this scenario:)

Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to get around to upgrading my scenarios to BtS 3.19, and most likely I wont be able to. Pretty much the only compatibility issue is with the DLL file so if you know what your doing you could compile a dll that works with the latest patch and has enough civ slots. Unless you can do that pretty much the only way to get it to run is to uninstall 3.19 patch and install 3.17. I know it is annoying, but I don't have the time to MOD anylonger :sad:.

All you need to do in order to update it is to get a SDK that supports 40 civs for bts v3.19. Just replace the current .dll file with it and it should work.

I noticed some people asking about it, so I updated this mod and it's map to work with BTS 3.19 (with The Navy Seal's permission). No other changes were made.

I noticed some people asking about it, so I updated this mod and it's map to work with BTS 3.19 (with The Navy Seal's permission). No other changes were made.

Wow, this has been a while in the making ;)
But thanks a ton Jabarto, I really think we need more people like you in this forum:)
Good Work:goodjob:

Quick question though, I placed the Earth 1000AD file in my mods folder loaded the game, and then I got that error message (shown in picture), and then placed it in my BTS Public Maps folder, and it also got the SAME error message, do you know why that is?

Thanks for the help! :)

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 257
Quick question though, I placed the Earth 1000AD file in my mods folder loaded the game, and then I got that error message (shown in picture), and then placed it in my BTS Public Maps folder, and it also got the SAME error message, do you know why that is?

Thanks for the help! :)

You mean you put the map itself into another mod? The map has been adjusted to work with 50 civs and won't work with a .dll that doesn't support a maximum of exactly 50 civs unless you edit the map file (which can be done pretty easily, if you want to me to explain it).

You mean you put the map itself into another mod? The map has been adjusted to work with 50 civs and won't work with a .dll that doesn't support a maximum of exactly 50 civs unless you edit the map file (which can be done pretty easily, if you want to me to explain it).

Wow, I'm really confused, so I have the folder which I unzipped called "Earth1000AD v3.00" on my desktop. The picture posted is the contents inside of that folder.

So can you explain where I put the folder now, because I'm quite confused

Thanks for your time Jabarto:)

Attachments

• Folder.jpg
    Folder.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 229
Wow, I'm really confused, so I have the folder which I unzipped called "Earth1000AD v3.00" on my desktop. The picture posted is the contents inside of that folder.

So can you explain where I put the folder now, because I'm quite confused

Thanks for your time Jabarto:)

Ah, I misunderstood you before. Nevermind what I said before. :blush:

It is strange, though; it works okay on my computer. "Earth1000AD v3.00" should go into your BTS/mods folder, but you say you tried that and got the error? Has anyone else had problems like this?

Top Bottom