Earth 1000AD and The Medieval Age [BtS]

I may have an idea what the problem is. Did you guys launch the mod by double-clicking the mod's scenario file? Or did you launch BTS and select the mod from the "Advanced" menu?

Nevermind I figured it out, lol, its quite a fail actually. I started the game through public maps (inside the Earth 1000AD mod), rather than starting up the entire game and going through "advanced" then "mods". So don't worry it works again :D

So I just did download the 3.19 version of this scenario but for one reason or another the techtree doesn't show.

The second problem is (I think) that the game starts in 20 BC, so the call for the crusades came when I was well under way building galleons. Is that supposed to be correct?

The rest of the mod is awesome though.

Btw I also have the problem of the AI not fixing the plague problem making them suffer from the plague well in to the game...

Link is down, can you reload the scenario? I would be very grateful, me and others who came after.

Sorry if my english is bad, i dont usually speak it.

Thanks in advance.

This is an old OLD MOD and it is very likely not supported.

The message before yours is dated of 2010, which shows that this has been dormant before your message.

So... probably you will get no link, so just try some other MOD's.

Top Bottom