earth 18 civs with BTS leaders?

emptyd

Chieftain
Is there a way to play the 18 civs map but with a choice of leaders rather than the fixed set?

Thx

I know a way to change the leader available for each civilization, but I don't know how make a list of leaders available for each civilization. To change the leader, you just need to change the leader name on the map file to the leader you want. To do this, do the following (with Persia as an example):

Go to your public maps folder, usually "\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\PublicMaps". Open the file named Earth18Civs.Civ4WorldBuilderSave with notepad. Change "LeaderType=LEADER_CYRUS" to "LeaderType=LEADER_DARIUS". Save the file with a different name (but the file extension must be .Civ4WorldBuilderSave) and place it on your public maps folder. At the BTS main menu, choose "play a scenario" and your map will be there as an option. Just choose your map and have fun.

I know a way to change the leader available for each civilization, but I don't know how make a list of leaders available for each civilization. To change the leader, you just need to change the leader name on the map file to the leader you want. To do this, do the following (with Persia as an example):

Go to your public maps folder, usually "\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\PublicMaps". Open the file named Earth18Civs.Civ4WorldBuilderSave with notepad. Change "LeaderType=LEADER_CYRUS" to "LeaderType=LEADER_DARIUS". Save the file with a different name (but the file extension must be .Civ4WorldBuilderSave) and place it on your public maps folder. At the BTS main menu, choose "play a scenario" and your map will be there as an option. Just choose your map and have fun.

Thx! I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom