Earth 1862 AD

Well, I have played this scenario, and i've got to say, Kudos! The Nations are mostly accurate and I enjoy the different nations, as each has it's own objectives. This scenario is great!

I don't think so. I believe it should be left as is, because it lets the player decide what's going to happen. It's like Alernate history. If the South won, how would the North react? What would happen to its relations with other civlizations, and will it try to conqure the South again?

I love alternate history, i thought i was th only one on hre who likd it!

Pretty good mod, but a few questions.

1. Okay, wasn't the Boer war near the 1890s? Its really hard to fight it, the Boers pretty much killed me (im victoria)
2. Austria was waayy to powerful.
3. Wasn't the Crimean War going on?
4. Can you make a British/German/French/Austrian/Italian/Japanese invasion in China to represent the Boxer Invasion after the Opium Wars
5. Russia needs some presence in Afghanistan
6. Random barbarians in Australlia
7. Random Settlers in cape town....Whats it for

Lokolus,
I'm playing as the US right now.
Defeated the Confederates and is at war with Spain.
Gained control of Cuba and Philippines.
Awesome.
One question though. I defeated the confederates and yet there is a leader named Kublai Khan who rules the CSA which is Canada!!!!
Also does anyone know how to make your city into a colony.

Played as the US.....
so far.
1. After losing many soldiers, the US Army storms Richmond and ends the Civil War. :ar15:
2. Reconstructing and modernizing America
3. Landed troops in Philippines and Cuba for the "Spanish American War".
4. Other nations got mad at me. Some like Ottoman, just declared war for no reason.
5. Landed troops in China took Macau.
6. Conquered Alaska.

That's America so far.

Too bad this isn't still being developed.

Extremely interesting set up, you can see LOADS of work went into it but in the end everything is practically useless because of poor balancing.

The scenario starts in 1862, and by 1880, 5 civs are already researching satellites.

awesome set up but the cities need help it makes no sense that germany's cities in germany take so many turns to build stuff.. 17 turns for a theater and 21 turns for a courthouse.. 20 turns for techs.. also germany has no access to oil. and the ottomans wont trade for some reason they start with a -3 relation with germany.??????

but amazing work on the cities appreciate the effort

Too bad this isn't still being developed.

Extremely interesting set up, you can see LOADS of work went into it but in the end everything is practically useless because of poor balancing.

The scenario starts in 1862, and by 1880, 5 civs are already researching satellites.

yup makes no sense.. many of the civs are gimped and the others are way to powerfull.. Germany is total mess...

How did you alter the flag colors of Britain, Confederate States, Japan, Germany, etc?
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.17.35 PM.png

What are the traditional colonies for Africa/South east asia 1862? Which ones were more 1880s or so? I would like to edit this mod so all help much appreciated.

I've been playing around with this and i reversed the year to 1830. Will upload soon when im satisfied enough with it. 99.9999% of the credit goes to Lokolus of course, because his mods are so damn enjoyable to mod further haha

And here's a decent scenario, 1830 AD. I knew German and italian possession in africa and asia were nonexistent in 1830, Im just not certain how british or french possessions played out so i left them alone

Attachments

• 1830 AD Zygmunt.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Top Bottom