Earth 2010

hi
please upload C++ Changed files for me
i wanted create a new mod based on Earth 2010 developed by Barbarian King
this mod (earth 2010 is amazing and i think i can do many thing with that)
thx

I don't think there was any significant changes to the source code other than the 40civ limit and the fixed borders. Everything else was Python out XML changes

Hi,

Unfortunatly, it doesnt work here, it opens and all but there are no letters in the menu when starting the mod. I can start a new game inside the earth 2010 mod (tapping on where which menu point would be in bts), but i cant load the earth 2010 custom scenario, when i try it loads, then an message (which i cant read because no letters are shown) pops up and it returns me to the main menu of the mod.
Anyone knows a fix? Id be VERY thankfull, as this mod looks really awesome.

PS - bts 3.19 is installed (ffh2 for instance works perfectly). I use windows 10, maybe that is causing problems?

Thanks in advance

Hi, thank you for your reply.

The folder is C/.../Civ4/bts/mods
& Disc version

That's weird to say the least. Only thing I can think of is that you accidentally downloaded "update 6" without first downloading the main file? In any case just reinstalling is probably the best fix

Hi, thanks again. I didnt downloaded update 6 - the link isnt avaible anymore... maybe the update contains a fix for this error. could anyone share the zip file to update 6, would be truly gratefull :)

Top Bottom