Earth (217x119) (Huge)

You should load the specific mod to play 34 civs on same map. These mod can be found on download DB.

I have success to modify the map with all 34 civs. But I think the Europe is not large enough & the resourse should be more for dense cities.

How can i activate no tech brokering option please?
I tried to add to the beginning of the file NO_TECH_BROKERING but it doesn't work...

I have success to modify the map with all 34 civs. But I think the Europe is not large enough & the resourse should be more for dense cities.

Can you post it please?
plus, is it possible to importe new civ to this map and if so, how??

This map should be played with "Lt. Bob 40 Civs Mod". Now I am testing the map for bug finding. I think that can be released coming soon. But I don't know how to upload the map for announcement. Can anyone teach me how to do that??

If I try and play this in BTS i get a 'you have been defeated' message from turn 1, before I get a chance to play. I assume it starts me in the sea or something.

Anyone got this to work?

Aurore

If I try and play this in BTS i get a 'you have been defeated' message from turn 1, before I get a chance to play. I assume it starts me in the sea or something.

Anyone got this to work?

Aurore

haven't tested this map again with BtS, but there's another map with nearby same size and which is running fine in BtS ;)

Anyone got this to work?

Aurore

I've gotten that error many times on many maps. I opened the map in Notepad2 and added my capital city in the file and then it was fine. Although the reason I got it was probably because I was playing as the US and I had already cut out the Americas at roughly 55 deg long, leaving just Eurasia/Africa/Oceania (and a chunk of S. America)... :crazyeye:

Top Bottom