Earth 34 civs 124x68

When the next patch comes out can you redue the map to be able to use epic speed to have the game end at 2050 instead of 1900? Games on normal and quick speed work perfect btw....

That's fairly simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps below.

1. First locate the Earth 34 Civs mod folder and open the Next war mod folder in a separate window.
2. Copy the files in the 'PrivateMaps' folder of this mod into the 'PrivateMaps' or 'PublicMaps' folder of the other mod.
3. Open the 'Assets' folder of this mod and copy the 'CvGameCoreDLL' file into the 'Assets' folder of the Next War mod.

That is all you need to do. Post any other problems you may have.

Okay...here is my issue:

I have DL'd this mod - Earth 34 civs. Now, I have placed this in my mods folder for civ 4 BtS (all updated, etc.). Now, I have also DL'd Lt. Bob's mod (I know his mod works because I can play a 'custom game' with 34 civs). Now, I open up the earth 34 civs mod and it STILL is ONLY letting me choose 1 of 18 leaders. How do I get it to use the 34 civs for the earth map (I'm trying to use earth 34 civs with ireland celts). I don't know where to go from here. I have both your mod & Lt. Bob's mod (to crack so I can use 34 civs). So yeah, I'm lost and this is, clearly, your mod and I figured what better place to go for help...

You shouldn't need to do anything else other than download it to the correct folder and load the mod... Check in the mod's 'Assets' folder and make sure there is a file in there entitled CvGameCoreDLL (this file is the same as the one from Lt. Bob's mod. Also make sure you are using BTS v3.13 (this shouldn't be an issue if you can at least get it to load). If that doesn't work. try downloading it again. Have you tried any of the other maps in this mod by the way? Do they work?

That is because some people thought it would be funny to hack Thunderfall's database, so the upload system is currently disabled.

There is ONE PROBLEM: It won't let me download it onto my game...how would YOU explain it, hm? (mssmjscss is furious with you...)

Hello! I tried to download your earth file, but there was no file present. Is the download disabled?

The forums were hacked and recent back-ups were lost, so most new files most be re-uploaded.

Same here, except this post is nearly 2 weeks after the above post. Is the database still down?

:goodjob:Hey guys, it's just been updated (or re-uploaded, I dunno) to BTS!:)

EDIT: Maybe marx&engels should link it back to thread.

The link to the downloads database now works. I tested it myself and it works fine.

Sorry this took a while... for some reason I didn't get any email notification concerning the posts until today.

what is lt. bob's mod and where do i get it? see, i have that problem where only 18 civs appear when i open this mod.

Welcome to the CivFanatics forums by the way.

Check the mod's assets folder to make sure it has a file labeled CvGameCoreDLL. This is the file that allows for more civs. If it doesn't or the problem persists, you should try replacing that with the file downloaded from the below link. That should work, but post any further problems if you need help.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=234779

A Marathon game ended very early for me, is there any way you can fix this? (Or can I? what would I change?)

I asked the same question as the poster above me. Marxengles said to do this. Only problem is I don't know what a notepad is or how to change the turns to 750.

"Interesting... Sorry I didn't test it too extensively.
I think all you need to do is open the map in notepad and change the 'max turns' value at the top of the file to whatever value you want (750 for epic). If you want, you can also change the gamespeed to Epic here. That's should be all you need.
I appreciate any feedback, so let me know if you have any other problems."

The map is very cool. Every game I start I move Portugal to Brazil and the celts to Australia. I also move the Turks and place them between the mongols and russian. Mostly I put the turks a little south of the russians and mongols. In my latest game I'm the romans and have the Trajan era borders of the empire. China marched on the persians and quickly made them a vassal. Aztecs and usa have been in a long war for hundreds of years. Saladin is doing well in this game. Most games he is very weak. If I only knew how to make the turns to 750 so I could play an epic speed game which is waht I play all the time except for this map. I would play the giant earth map more often but the turns at 1700AD take about 1 min to finish which is too long for me. It also takes way too long for me to make my private lake as the romans. Takes me well into the middle ages.

Top Bottom