Earth 600 BC

Lokolus

Retired...
Earth 600 BC!

This is the Era of small nations, minor cultures that effect only their small area, but there are exceptions... The Persian, Roman and Macedonian Empires are rising while the older Carthaginian and Babylonian Empires are expanding, citystates are built in the Americas, The Greeks are colonizing the Mediterranean and the Black Seas the Judean Kingdom is making it's last stand, can you transform you're small nation into a strong Empire?

Download link

Playable Civilizations:
Macedonian Empire
Persian Empire
Roman Empire
Greek Empire
Babylonian Empire
Judean Empire
Carthaginian Empire
Celtic Empire
Scythian Empire
Chinese Empire
Japanese Empire
Sabean Empire
Nubian Empire
Egyptian Empire
Tiwanaku Empire
Mayan Empire
Teotihuacan Empire

Only for BTS
Should be played in marathon speed

Credits:
Rhye for the map

There are no religions in this scenario because of balancing issues.

I hope you enjoy! :)

Just had a look at it: interesting variation on a theme, I must say. Have to agree with Welshdragon: the Romans don't really face serious opposition it seems - nor do the Chinese. Israel seems way overpowered, especially compared to the Persians. All in all I'd have to say: pretty neat (though a few barbarians wouldn't hurt);)

Very interesting... I will try it... Should seems a different approach....

But, India :confused:

And Cush ?

Thought you weren't making a 600 BC scenario?! Will have to check this out. )
When I saw your's I already had a half baked scenario, and after I checked it out I saw that you had a different approach, mine is more based on Rhye's Greek world...

But, India

And Cush ?
India is the Magadhan Empire, I just didn't want to have all different dinasty names (Zhou, Magadha, # dinasty of Egypt). Nubia is a different name for Kush.

When I saw your's I already had a half baked scenario, and after I checked it out I saw that you had a different approach, mine is more based on Rhye's Greek world...

Did you check out Gengis_Kai's World 500 BC scenario?

Did you check out Gengis_Kai's World 500 BC scenario?

not yet, I did'nt know there was one.

There is, but it's for Warlords, from his World History series: World 2000 BC, World 1000 BC, World 500 BC. I asked him if he'd update any of them to BTS, but he said no (too busy on his Giant Earth map project, I suppose) and he didn't mind if I did an update. So I did. (Sorry if I beat you to it, wasn't intending to.);)

BTW, you up for a co-project on The Crusades, starting 1096 AD? So far I've got a map set up with a couple of cities in, but no civ definitions fixed yet. (Just wondering, as I really like the way your scenarios seem thoroughly researched.):mischief:

BTW, you up for a co-project on The Crusades, starting 1096 AD? So far I've got a map set up with a couple of cities in, but no civ definitions fixed yet. (Just wondering, as I really like the way your scenarios seem thoroughly researched.)
I don't know, If you'l PM me the map I'll check it and might help you out, but if you want to make a mod I can't really help you...

What about an "Earth 100 AD" or an "Earth 2000 BC ?"

If JLNiholt or Lokus can make one or both...

I will be happy

I don't know, If you'l PM me the map I'll check it and might help you out, but if you want to make a mod I can't really help you...

Nice! (I'll send you a little something some time Monday, not being at home right now. I'm not up to do any modding as yet; I'm waiting for updates on CIV Gold mod and PSYX's Modern World 4 mod - which will keep my busy for a while updating when they become available.):mischief:

@Lachlan: I'm not doing a 2000 BC scenario myself; I did check out Genghis_Kai's World 2000 BC for Warlords scenario, but don't really see how enough civs can be included to make that a worthwile BTS-scenario. (But maybe Lokolus has an idea for this?) I'll keep the 100 AD idea in mind though; that seems like it might provide an interesting scenario. (What do you think, Lokolus?);)

I think that this thread should be on my Earth 600 BC scenario... I don't have a lot of free time so I can't make a lot of scenarios, but now I'm working on upgrading my Earth 1600 AD.

I think that this thread should be on my Earth 600 BC scenario... I don't have a lot of free time so I can't make a lot of scenarios, but now I'm working on upgrading my Earth 1600 AD.

You're right ofcourse - and I'm definitely curious about that upgrade!;)

I'd like to see a 1900 map (or even 1941 or 1945); there are others but they're almost always mods (with billions of units as a result). I like that your stuff is scnearios instead of mods.

where do i add the file to?

If you extracted it, (You need to extract the file from the archive, download winrar: http://www.rarlab.com/) put it in the public maps folder or click on it.

Top Bottom