Earth map, 24 civs [for Warlords]

Thank you for this map and the 24-civ update, very welcome. I like some of the mods, but a lot of the time I just want to play a semi-historical setting on good old planet earth--but with lots of company :).

Rhye,

Could you post a Enlarged Europe version of your map?

I think that map is the best world map ever and I wish to play it with clean version of warlords.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone else find that the Qin Shi Huang avatar is replaced by Kublai Khan with the modded dll? How do I change it back to normal?

It's a game-wide change with the 2.08 patch. Seems kind of silly to me, even annoying since I now get mixed up between the two leaders all the time. :rolleyes:

what civilizations/leaders are on the map?

Really nice map, I have been playing it a lot now :)
I was thinking of changing leaders for some civs

But when I am trying to open cvgamecoredll.dll in the assets folder for earth 24, with notepad.
The file is not readable; it looks like this ÌÌÌÌÌjÿhYo3 d¡
What am I doing wrong:confused:
Please help a computer idiot

Really nice map, I have been playing it a lot now :)
I was thinking of changing leaders for some civs

But when I am trying to open cvgamecoredll.dll in the assets folder for earth 24, with notepad.
The file is not readable; it looks like this ÌÌÌÌÌjÿhYo3 d¡
What am I doing wrong:confused:
Please help a computer idiot

you must open the CivWarlordsWBSave file

Rhye, I'm having a little trouble. When I click to load it (on the "load a Mod" menu), the game just closes itself. And when I try to open it by just clicking on the file, I can only play with 18 civs.

I was just wondering, how do you modify the dll file to allow 24 civs, and is this possible in the non-warlords version too? I am new to modding, and want to know because I want to give a great mod to the civ community -with a world map that is 240x140 tiles big (it is amost finished). Please help me put 24 civs in that map (can you immagine having only 18 civs on a map that large? :nono: ).

I was just wondering, how do you modify the dll file to allow 24 civs, and is this possible in the non-warlords version too? I am new to modding, and want to know because I want to give a great mod to the civ community -with a world map that is 240x140 tiles big (it is amost finished). Please help me put 24 civs in that map (can you immagine having only 18 civs on a map that large? :nono: ).

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=192620
24/32/50 civ dll's here

Does anyone else find that the Qin Shi Huang avatar is replaced by Kublai Khan with the modded dll? How do I change it back to normal?

You might have read it in the forums by now: they switched the leaderheads back to the right status.

For some reason my systems gets through the game set up for this mod then closes before completely LOADING it. A fix for this problem may have been discussed earlier but since it would take forever to read through 9 pages of posts, I hoping someone reading will know the answer and just let me know.

I've been wanting to try 24 civs since I got the game with no luck and was glad to come across this mod (which I'm trying to incorporate into mine).

For some reason my systems gets through the game set up for this mod then closes before completely LOADING it. A fix for this problem may have been discussed earlier but since it would take forever to read through 9 pages of posts, I hoping someone reading will know the answer and just let me know.

I've been wanting to try 24 civs since I got the game with no luck and was glad to come across this mod (which I'm trying to incorporate into mine).

I'm having the same problem, not sure whether the link Rhye posted above is for this problem, but when I try opening that, the connection just gets timed out.

Top Bottom