1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Easiest to hardest civs in all mods?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by ChineseWarlord, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ChineseWarlord

ChineseWarlord Chieftain

I love all things RFC, but my absolute favorite ones are historical victory goals. However, I'm not very good at civ. My question is, what are the generally simplest civs to achieve historical victories in through all mods (including the original) vs. the hardest civ?

2. Flipantropo

Flipantropo Chieftain

I never got a historical victory with Babylon on Monarch difficulty, no matter how hard i try. No way to get the early religions, India and Jerusalem always beat me to them, so either i start teching for the early wonders to get the cultural requirement and fail to be 1st to get writing, or beeline writing (the only way to be 1st) and then even if i manage to get a wonder or two its too late to match the cultural level of a distant holy city in time. And id say the population requirement is the hardest of the 3, because of all the unhealthiness from flood plains, which cant be farmed in my version.

3. phoenix_sprite

phoenix_sprite Chieftain

Nevermind.