Eastern/western roman empire scenario

Ultraworld

Emperor
Looked upon the database but I could not find a scenario were you can play with the eastern or western roman empire (or the huns). I only found some Byzantium scenarios. It might not be the most exciting part of history, still it would be nice if there was a scenario about it.

Primordial Stew is working on Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, in the late scenario, you can only play as Rome though (Technicaly you can play as Sassanid Persia and Germania, but it is not reccomended). Python for 300AD+ is being worked on. I made a vanilla scenario based on this. It is somehwere in the modpacks forum, but it is really bad. A Fall of Rome scenario is being workied on in the Scenarios forum, but is is in a really rough stage right now.

Would it be appreciated if I would create one myself ? (even if it is an easy one (i can always improve after relasing a v 1.0))

You can make your own if you feel like it, but I would reccomend helping in one of the two. making a good Fall of Rome scenario would be hard because of all of the barbarian migrations and such.

Top Bottom