[GS] Easy Deity map (small, online speed) for builders

MrRadar

Deity
To help while away a no-news weekend, I wanted to share an easy and interesting Hungary start, which is on Deity, but it feels like Emperor. AIs are hindered by geography and infighting, so they tend to fall behind. I ran out of tiles to build wonders on on my mainland. There are enough new lands for colonization. The map is small fractal and online speed, so it will not take superlong time to complete. Disasters standard, and everything else standard. The map is random rolled, not cooked in any way.

If you want you can skip war altogether, neighbours can be handled by diplomacy. I'll just say, that you can easily block off your starting peninsula and reserve it for your own purposes. Don't expect to levy much, close CSs are very scarce. Super scarce. To the point you most likely won't get the boost for PP.

But the one you'll find very soon will present you with a mighty dilemma what to do about it - there will be a sacrifice involved: out of the two juicy things you'll be able to enjoy only one :)

The start looks like this:
Spoiler :

If you try it and want to discuss further, consider using spoiler tags, at least for the screenshots, so new players later can go in blind if they so wish.

Attachments

• MATTHIAS CORVINUS 1a 4000 BC.Civ6Save
    536.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Top Bottom