EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

Kan was so insulted at the misspelling of MacPoop that he vanished! :eek:

But he does tend to take his time on these, so I'll give him another day before removing him from the list. And by the way, it was 'McTickles' :smug:.

(I really must remember the rules at some point so I can put them in t' first post)

How many EPYC threads have there been?

Recently? Three. The first incarnation of this one - EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) - got hamstrung in the forum crash, because the first post got deleted. This is the second incarnation, and then there's CCRunner's game that you're in.

The poop has been flung, but not before I steamed it. CivGeneral should have it now.

Not anymore, the Captain has it in his recreation of the Byzantine Empire ;)

CivGeneral (caption) <- the poop is currently here
Captain2 (picture)
LightFang (caption)

let this show that I ninja'd the picture making process, Lightfang has recieved his poopage

Edit: Whops, wrong thread :blush:

CivGeneral, nice caption, but please try not to break that rule I quote every single time. Sending Splime's picture to Captain2 rather defeats the purpose of the game, I feel. :p

Remember: once your caption or picture is done, send it and nothing else to both me and the next person on the list. (Preferably with title 'EPYC Caption/Picture' or something.)

I think you need to make it a bit more explicit... something like Remember to remove the last person's picture or caption from the PM, OR ELSE THE GAME IS RUINED!!!!!!!

OR

DON'T SEND THE LAST PERSON'S PICTURE OR CAPTION TO THE NEXT PERSON!!!!!

CivGeneral, nice caption, but please try not to break that rule I quote every single time. Sending Splime's picture to Captain2 rather defeats the purpose of the game, I feel. :p

Make one mistake and everyone gets on your back :(. Escuse me while I join the L4D witch in a crying moment :(.

Poop flung.

Oops. I sent it yesterday an hour after electric926 sent it, but I forgot to tell you guys. So, it has been sent.

Tasslehoff, are you still around? You haven't posted in about a week, but you're in invisi-mode, so it's hard to tell.

If you are here, then since you've got the poop in this game and you've almost got the poop in CCRunner's game, couldja give us a sign plz kthx? :)

Top Bottom