EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

ROUND 1! Except it isn't actually Round 1, because it's Round 11. All the games in the previous threads will be included, because that makes this thread look more respectable, and it allows me to fill up the OP with stuff no-one cares about, which is comforting because it reminds me of the Forum Games Catalogue.

Here is the order that the poop will be traversing, using an actual randomiser now instead of the stupid pseudo-randomiser I used last time:

Abaddon (picture)
classical_hero (caption)
bestrfcplayer skipped
Zack (picture)
Owen Glyndwr (caption)
Perfection (picture)
Diamondeye (caption)
Mise (picture)
Joecoolyo (caption)
Omega124 skipped
rhawn (picture)
choxorn (caption)
civplayah (picture)
CivGeneral (caption)
LightFang skipped
Darth Caesar (picture) <- the poop is currently here
landlubber (caption)

If we end on a picture one more time then I swear I'll turn this car around. And then we'll all have to go back to Wisconsin. Signups are still open so we can avoid Wisconsin.

Here are some extra-important rules that you should know about!

Remember: once your caption or picture is done, send it and nothing else to both me and the next person on the list. (Preferably with title 'EPYC Caption/Picture' or something.)

People doing pictures: No words, please. (apart from simple onomatopoeias like 'grr' or 'vroom' which may be used in moderation)

IIRC this is the second time Abaddon's been stuck right up at the top of the list by the randomisers. Also IIRC, last time he was there he took an absolute age to complete his picture. But of course he is older and wiser now, so he'll complete it in double-quick time!

Poop being sent shortly.

Nothing in particular, but wherever we're going is bound to be even better than Wisconsin. And once we get there, we'll look back at Wisconsin and wonder how we could ever have thought it acceptable.

(Fun fact about Wisconsin: it isn't Wyoming. Turns out they're different states, who knew? :crazyeye:)

By the way, the usual grace period given to get your picture/caption in, or give an excuse, before I send you a message about it is three days. (We're not quite there yet, though.)

Chill your bean, I'll do it tomorro.

Nothing in particular, but wherever we're going is bound to be even better than Wisconsin. And once we get there, we'll look back at Wisconsin and wonder how we could ever have thought it acceptable.
Dude, Cat. Madison is totally super nice.

Sented indeed.

Probably would have made more sense to reply to my pm saying that :p

Re-sent.. any luck this time?

And now we end on a caption! :D

I am beginning to see why CivGeneral quit.

bestrfcplayer has been notified by Visitor Message. He has one more day before he is skipped.

Does bestrfcplayer ever play ANY game he joins?

OK, well, to be fair to bestrfcplayer, he hasn't been online since I sent him the reminder. However, that doesn't excuse the fact that I actually had to send him a reminder, and I can't keep the poop-pipes clogged up any longer. So consider him skipped.

That means that the last person on the list, which should be Zack but I hadn't bothered to add him to the end of the list yet, gets moved up to take bestrfc's place. Zack will be sent the caption shortly.

Ah, I meant I would do a caption at the end.... I don't really want to do a picture. :(

Ah, I meant I would do a caption at the end.... I don't really want to do a picture. :(

You sure? Not even a five-minute Google-search/MS Paint scribble job? It's not a particularly complex caption at the moment.

(Problem is, if you sign up at the end, you're liable to be bumped up the list into whatever slot needs filling anyway, as choxorn was when Mango Elephant quit. And the other person currently at the end of the list was land-'broken arm'-lubber.

I can swap you around if you really want to, though. Confirm?)

Top Bottom