Eat Poop You Cat! CCRunner Style!

CCRunner

Deity
Well, you all know the rules from Catharsis's game. This is going to be a simultaneous game, running concurrently with that one. Participating in one has no effect on whether or not you can participate in the other. This is just to ensure that people will get to be able to fling even more poopage!

So let the sign-ups begin!

A few of the more important rules:
I send a caption to person A. Person A draws a picture representing that caption and sends it to both me and Person B. Person B now writes a caption for the picture and sends it to Person C and myself. Get it?
No words are allowed in pictures.
Remember to name your picture something generic as to not give any clues.
When sending your thing, send it and nothing else on.

The only difference between this and Catharsis's game will be that sign-ups will never close. Instead, I will have a reserve list that once it gets two people deep, both will be transferred into the main game. That way we will always end on a caption. In the case that we end with somebody in the reserve list, that person will also have the opportunity to make a caption from the same picture used by the last person on the list. That way, everybody gets to play :)

Round 3!

Civgeneral
Nictel
Mise
Love
Electric926
Tasslehoff
Stee
Oyzar
Sepamu92
BananaLee
civplayah
z4ckdabeast
Catharsis
Izipo
Stylesrj
azzaman333

Spoiler Round 2 :
Nictel[/I]
Sepamu92
Perfection
Bigfoot3814
Bratmon
electric926
CivgeneralIzipo
Stylesrj
Chandrasekhar
Firestorm94
oyzar
BananaLee

Mise
Tasslehoff
Love

LightFang
stee
azzaman333
Z4achdabeast
iamwlrs4
lord joakim

Catharsis

Spoiler Round 1 :
Love
Abaddon
Bigfoot3814
Icekommander
azzaman333
Mise
Stylesrj
Firestorm94
Catharsis
Bannana Lee
Izipo
Tasslehoff
CivGeneral
Perfection
Chandrasekhar
rhawn
The13thRonin
Splime
LightFang
Rheinmetal
Charles Li
Stee
Smartbluma

D'artagnan59
Sepamu92

Hell Hound

Results

NOTE: This game is dead because the host is busy. But, there's a new one!

HELL YEAH TEN CHARAcTERS

I'm on your internetz
Making your catz eat poop

i dont understadn this gaem, is it like super mario?

i gues i will b in but if its not has mario ill be mega agrny

I have poop to fling, let me in.

In for the pure awesomeness.

In.
tencha

I have no idea how to play but if someone explains I'm in.

CCRunner's rules in the first post explain it... he will think up a sentence and send it, via PM, to the first person on the list, let's say, Love. Love would then draw a picture representing the sentence (with the tools in paint, or by copy/pasting Google search images, or he could draw a picture by hand and scan it in) and then sends the picture to the next person on the list, for example, Abaddon.

Love only sends the picture, not the sentence CCRunner sent him, so all Abaddon gets is a picture. He then has to think up a caption that would describe the picture, and sends that to the next person, e.g. Bigfoot3814, who thinks up a picture and sends it to Icekommander, and so on and so on until you reach the end of the list.

And also, every person sends their picture or caption to CCRunner, so when the list ends, he takes all the pictures and captions and posts them in order in the thread. So it ends up being like a game of telephone or Chinese Whispers.

This is an example of the end result.

Top Bottom