1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Some Crow

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by toccoto, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Charvel1

Charvel1 Chieftain

Does Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery come close to what you're looking for? I know it's more of a city builder/trading game and pretty empire-lite but a pretty fun game nonetheless.

2. Fistalis

Fistalis Prince

Something similar from what I understand. Although it does seem to lack the grand scheme of empire building.But alas i'll never know due to UBIsofts crazy DRM schemes. I dislike steam yes.. but ubisoft schemes are beyond the realm of me overlooking drm for a good game. I was thinking more along the lines of say Civ empire buildng side and then being able to zoom into each individual city and having something akin to ceaser IV For ultimate micromanagement of an empire on a city by city basis. Lets be honest though its pretty much beyond the scope of any dev at this point since it would basically require 2 separate but intertwined levels of a game and devs are pretty much lucky to give us 1 decent one without selling it bit by bit via dlc.

Only way i could ever see a game that would accomplish this actually be viable from a developer side is either a city builder with an empire building expansion or vice versa...

3. timtofly

timtofly One Day

She may not have needed it or wanted it, but she kept it from you. By not developing it, she kept it from everyone.