1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

EBCIV: Casse

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by Aranor, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

CASSE CIV FOR WARLORDS 2.08​

Created for the EBCIV project with the help of the Europa Barbarorum team.

Leader: Cunobelin

UU: Kluddargos
    replaces Axeman
    35 hammers
    +6 Strength
    +60% against Melee
    Requires Iron

UB: Caeclonathida

Download: Casse

[BtS Modular] Casse civ

Thanks to Anthony from Europa Barbarorum who was invaluable in his assistance in historical information about the Casse and its leaders. A special thanks must go out to Woodelf, who created the UB especially for this faction and the Helm that the Kluddargos now wears. Also thanks as always to WYZ_sub10 for helping with my flags and to Shqype for testing and ideas. As always download, enjoy and all comments welcome.:goodjob:

UPDATE: Now Updated for BtS in modular format.
    To run any of my modular files, you need to go into your BtS config file (My Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword/Civ4Config.ini IIRC), and change
    ModularLoading = 0
    to
    ModularLoading = 1
    then install the file into your Beyond the Sword mods directory. The file is set up to run immediately so you dont need to create any folders. Then start up your game, go to advanced, then load a mod and select your mod. And it should work.

2. Vrenir

Vrenir Chieftain

I really like the leaderhead.

3. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

4. ms2050

ms2050 Chieftain

Great leaderhead, Aranor.:goodjob: I just can't wait to get home and download this:lol: . Good thing I found somewhere to reply from.:)

5. pay-t

pay-t Lazy historian

The leaderhead really is awsome, I mean WOW:goodjob: :goodjob: .
    All and all the entire civ looks nice:D But the leaderhead really is,,, I'm speachless.:crazyeye:

6. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

:D :blush: Gee thanks guys I'm all embarrassed now :blush: ;) :lol: I think I did pretty good on him too. There was a time when I wasn't too concerned with how my Leaderheads turned out and so they were one of my weaker parts of the civ I created (Just look at early Decebalus and Agimios) and the units were what shinned through on my civs. Now I think some of my leaderheads are making my units look second rate (Although I love the Kluddargos, he went through like 4 versions before this one.) Its nice to know that people here really do like the work I do on these and I'm not just making them for myself.:goodjob: Well I DO make them for myself or I couldn't make them at it would be boring and I wouldn't want to play as them.

7. woodelf

woodelf Bard

Looks good Aranor. :thumbsup:

8. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

9. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain