1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Economy Mod

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Valkrionn, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Wallabulla

Wallabulla Warlord

disabled all other mods, and now it works. I activated economy mod last when I tried with other mods. Will just play without them, this mod has most of the ones I want to try.
    Great work on the last version :)

2. Taipan1974

Taipan1974 Chieftain

Valkrion,
    any way you can help? see my previous post.

I have been trying to enable/diable mods, always enabling Economy mod last.
    I noticed that pre-patch, if I disabled certain mods that I was using previously, the game would not let me load my savegame (which made sense) - as the savegame needed those mods, the load game button would be disabled. That protection now seems to be gone - load button is enabled regardless of what combination of mods I enable.

I tried it with e.g. having only Iceni + Economy active.... no dice, runtime error.

3. Fredric Drum

Fredric Drum Civilizator

I¨ve tried removing those files, and that brings back the unit panel, but now it¨s impossible to choose production in a city, so the game cannot progress past turn 1, even if I lower my resolution.

Update: Now I¨ve changed game resolution to 1440x900 and freshly re-installed the mod, but the problems remain (no unit panel or city build panel). I assume you meant screen resolution in the game and not overall screen resolution, because I won¨t be changing that.

Just as a heads-up.

4. TheeLord

TheeLord Warlord

Having these problems as well..
    Cannot choose production.
    I love your mod, please fix it! =)

5. giggityjeeper

giggityjeeper Chieftain

nah man lol Im running 1080 x 720 on my crappy 17 and I cnat see production stuff either, just downloaded V4 last night and immediately could not use the mod no more, removed both and reinstalled...same problem.

6. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Warlord

Have you guys tried clearing the Cache folder? That might help.

7. darkedone02

darkedone02 The Suggestor

I miss the Automated All Worker option... I wish Civ 5 has it.

8. DoubleAG

DoubleAG Chieftain

Is everyone's world factbook tab showing up in the info addict section? On mine its just blank but it worked when I downloaded the info addict mod and enabled it with the economy mod.

9. Babri

Babri Emperor

Valkrionn can you please upload the v2 for me. :)

10. Veedlebee

Veedlebee Chieftain

Mine is blank as well, but I haven't tried reinstalling the separate InfoAddict mod yet.

11. Wallabulla

Wallabulla Warlord

Can confirm that the factbook is blank for me also. Tried the the seperate InfoAddict mod, but then my game wouldn't load. Worked with starting a new game, but then the ModList mod didn't show.

Just wondering:
    are any of the balance mods compatible with Economy mod? Like the City Development?

12. Willows_Puppy

Willows_Puppy Chieftain

Also not able to set city production.

Edit: It turns out that Steam had not applied the Civ 5 patch yet. I restarted Steam and it patched Civ 5. Now I can set production in my city.

13. KINGFISHER.

KINGFISHER. Chieftain

Hi there. I've downloaded this MOD but when I use it I find I cannot access the production menu inside a new city by any means. Any ideas on how I can get this to work? I have the box edition - do I need to download steam to access the game patch that will enable this MOD to work?

Moderator Action: This message could be relevant to other users experiencing the same problem. Please don't ask modders for help if you are using a pirated version of the game.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

14. Wallabulla

Wallabulla Warlord

You have to have steam installed to play the game, so I can't see how you don't have it installed.

Do you use any other mods?

15. Supercheese

Supercheese Zeppelin Commander

Arrrrr, he could be a pirate. :c5razing:

16. CivLucas

CivLucas Governor-General

You really did an awesome job with this one, Valkrionn!
    I had an idea for an extra wheat building, since I personally don't use the brewery.
    - Standard Ethanol, it uses wheat but produces oil. (like in civ4 ^^ )

17. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Sorry I haven't been posting much, been busy; We got a team forum for Eden (no, you cannot see it; Team forums are private :p) and we've been working on transferring design documents into it and fleshing out the design.

Incidentally, it's the first team forum for a Civ5 mod. :mischief:

To those who are having problems: Are you running the latest patch? If not, update the game. If you are, go to My Games/Civ5/ and delete your Cache folder.

18. Wallabulla

Wallabulla Warlord

Congratulations on having the first team forum :D
    I'm getting exited over the Eden mod, considering your other work!

I have the latest patch, will try to delete cache folder and see if this helps the factbook beeing blank

19. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Well, Eden isn't just my work. I'm not even technically in charge; Grey Fox is running this one. I ran RifE, I'm rather happy not having to tell people what ideas work and what don't. Can focus on just arguing for the ones I like. :lol:

Other teammembers are Xienwolf, Opera, and Warkirby; Anyone familiar with Fall Further and Rise from Erebus should know them.

20. 1000.sassa

1000.sassa Chieftain

Unfortunately i'm havin the same issues. Today I decided to refresh the mods i use and download the newest versions. Before I used economy mod beta 1 I guess and had no issues at all. Since i use the newest version i got the same problem... :(