Economy Mod

It's in the in-game options, says something about "Turn Delay" or some-such. Haven't loaded it up in a few days.

Yup, it's there. Thanks...and thanks for the mod!

one more weird thing. When I use your mod, and click on a unit, I don't get the UI in the bottom left corner showing the picture and the available orders for the unit. Is that part of the mod?

one more weird thing. When I use your mod, and click on a unit, I don't get the UI in the bottom left corner showing the picture and the available orders for the unit. Is that part of the mod?

It's a bug for certain display resolutions. Try this (follow the link to the original post to get the files):

It requires modifying core game files atm, as I haven't made it modular (nor will I until I make a new build).

It is ONE file, something pretty obvious in nature that I missed because I made an incorrect assumption. Go to your Civ5 assets folder (Steam/SteamApps/Common/Civ5/Assets), go to UI/InGame/WorldView, and back up UnitPanel.xml. Then replace it with the attached file, and try to run Economy Mod (WITH UnitPanel.lua and UnitPanel_small.xml) at a high resolution.

If it works, I'll try and get a new version out with it and some updated modcomponents sometime this weekend.

It's a bug for certain display resolutions. Try this (follow the link to the original post to get the files):

That worked! But now I have no luxuries mouse-over list on the top right of the screen...

That worked! But now I have no luxuries mouse-over list on the top right of the screen...

That should not have been there in the first place, was only in v1. The new resource display is a Panel (like the tech panel, city panel, unit panel? Same location, same menu to select it) and is FAR more detailed/robust.

That should not have been there in the first place, was only in v1. The new resource display is a Panel (like the tech panel, city panel, unit panel? Same location, same menu to select it) and is FAR more detailed/robust.

even better. Thanks!

Installed the mod, extraxted it, else the game would not see it and activated it. Problem i have is i don't see the unit's order window in the lower-left screen. What to do ?

Installed the mod, extraxted it, else the game would not see it and activated it. Problem i have is i don't see the unit's order window in the lower-left screen. What to do ?

look at post #525 right above you.

Version 5 uploaded

Changelog:

• Updated the InfoAddict mod
    • Fixed the FactBook screen
    • Several miscellaneous improvements (such as being able to highlight multiple civs)
    • Diplomacy Screen showing active deals between known civilizations
  • Fixed a UI bug suffered by anyone with a high resolution
  • Reduced the Flatlands Defensive Penalty to 10%, from 25%.
    • May well be removed in future versions, just testing it here for now.

Download v5 and your issue should be fixed. ;)

Can I use a v.4 save game if I install v.5?

Version 5 uploaded

Changelog:

• Several miscellaneous improvements (such as being able to highlight multiple civs)

v4 saves are entirely compatible with the new version. Defensive Penalty updates correctly, as does the UI. ;)

awesome! Thank you...

Version 5 uploaded

Changelog:

It didn't fix the issue for me, man. Does it have anything to do with my 64bit OS (win7)? My civV is 1.0.0.20. My resolution is 1920x1080 60Hz.

He's running version 1.0.0.20 of Civ V. Is that the latest version? and does that matter for your mod?

Make absolutely certain you are running v5 of the Economy Mod, not another.

Multiple people tested the fix successfully.

Top Bottom