Economy Mod

Hey Guys some1 help me out. When i adopt all the social policies under liberty tree, and get a great person of choice, happends the same thing as when promoting a unit etc. So i can not choose the great person, and the game kind of tilts there.. Help me out pleaaasee!!

people will always come back to this MOD site, valkrionn, just like junkies! ;) junkies, addicted to fairly balanced economy in CIV! by the way, this has been the best Mod for Civ 5 so far!

This mod is dead, and has not been (nor will it ever be) updated to the newer patches.

As such, there will be many such broken UI issues.

Curious - why is that? I mean, respectfully, you are the creator, is it just way too much work to update/fix? (I have no experience with modding so not trying to be rude).

(edit: Also, I will take your suggestion and use Thal's - thanks for the info :))

I've recently downloaded this mod, and I really enjoy it so far. The only problem I've encountered is the interface for units and other things isn't showing. I've worked around this problem by using hotkeys, but after completing the Liberty policy tree I was prompted to choose a free great person, only the menu won't show to choose one, so I can't end my turn. :( Can someone help me?

I'm not running any other mods.

I've recently downloaded this mod, and I really enjoy it so far. The only problem I've encountered is the interface for units and other things isn't showing. I've worked around this problem by using hotkeys, but after completing the Liberty policy tree I was prompted to choose a free great person, only the menu won't show to choose one, so I can't end my turn. :( Can someone help me?

I'm not running any other mods.

This mod is dead, and has not been (nor will it ever be) updated to the newer patches.

As such, there will be many such broken UI issues.

The answer is two whole posts up....

The mod is dead. It was never updated to the December patch, let alone the latest one, and breaks the UI. Anyone who feels inclined to continue development has my blessing.

The mod is dead, and was never updated to the December patch, let alone the hotfix or the (hopefully soon to be released) February patch.

No, unfortunately it will not work with anything; It was never updated for the last patch.

Honestly, I don't have time to maintain it, along with work on RifE; If anyone wishes to take over the mod, feel free.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Not to be rude, but after this much time it's a bit annoying. :p

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Not to be rude, but after this much time it's a bit annoying. :p

Why don't you put it in big red letters or something at the top of the post and download page?

DISCONTINUED. WILL NOT FUNCTION WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF CIV5.

That's what I'm talking about! :p

Quoting it so people will see it here too. :D

By the way, great work on the mod. Even if it's not intended for use any more, the contributions you've made and passed on to other mods are much appreciated.

Look for VEM under the Project and Mod Development subforum. That is Thal's mod.

Hey Valyrionn is still play RIFE pretty often! best ModMod ever! I get sad sad sad when I think there is nothing like it, or even close for CiV5.

Btw are you working on anything interesting lately?

Top Bottom